Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Everyone raving about Baleba but he is not a clever footballer. He's pretty thick as well as being inexperienced. Massive potential but an idiot there. Crowd going wooahh as he does a nice turn on the half way. Not even needed as he could have side footed to a teammate.

What was JPVH doing there. Him and Pervis. Ridiculous. So disappointing.

I really hope Hurzelars changes our mindset. We are sloppy and get ahead of ourselves after a point at Arsenal. Fans and players alike. Was hoping we could 'challenge the establishment' like FH said when he joined. That won't happen until everything is more bedded in.

Lets hope we get back in this after the penalty. My best hope was 1-1 this morning. Obviously hope I'm wrong.

Fab has the same problems RDZ had, Pervis’s hit and miss technique and Baleba’s inexperience. The troubling thing is there is a quarter of a billion spending in between those

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Need to card them for time wasting or we are in for a long boring match.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Everyone raving about Baleba but he is not a clever footballer. He's pretty thick as well as being inexperienced. Massive potential but an idiot there. Crowd going wooahh as he does a nice turn on the half way. Not even needed as he could have side footed to a teammate.

I think that’s a bit harsh. I don’t know many people coping with moving to a new country, not speaking the language and adjusting at his age.

I think he’ll be excellent eventually but he just needs some time and experience, working on decision making etc. He just isn’t there yet.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Baleba needs to get himself in check here. This match isn't going to get any less physical

The problem with Baleba is that he’s 3 parts crowd-pleasing bravura and one part WTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here