Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
We have been great defensively up to this game. So he drops Duffy. Why?!?!
Biss and Lamps and Webster on the bench. Poor starting 11. Gross against City? Not for me.
Touch of reality for us.
I completely understand why he dropped Duffy for this game, City's high press doesn't suit him that well.

Unfortunately it's not going so well for the rest of the defence either, but that's hindsight for you. Could be even worse with Duffy, you never know.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Come on guys first team to score 4 against Sh====ty!! Wahooo!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We have been great defensively up to this game. So he drops Duffy. Why?!?!
Biss and Lamps and Webster on the bench. Poor starting 11. Gross against City? Not for me.
Touch of reality for us.

City dont play with a striker especially one that's good in the air so we dont need 3 CBS. Lamptey is susceptible in defence and Veltman kept grealish quiet last year.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Didn’t expect or demand a win or even a draw.

Expected a better performance though. That was a shambles. I think we’re still fully justified in criticising that display whilst not expecting to get anything out of the game.

Sure.

Looks like the standard display of a team playing vs Manchester City.

Don’t think it’s outrageous to say Trossard could play in their team. Wonderful player and standards not dropping today

boik

Reckon it's just the wrong time to play City without a fully fit Webster, Lamptey, Biss and Welbeck. I'm not sure I want to risk them in a lost game where they will be chasing and stretching. Get them fully fit for the rest of the season.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Well we've had 3 shots on target against them, apparently they'd only had 6 against them all season before this game. Puts it into perspective somewhat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here