Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I do think there is a lot of Palace infiltration going on at the moment. A lot of over the top outraged opinions from accounts that have only been in existence for a few months. I suppose no school over the last 4 months had made the poor loves bored.
[MENTION=41448]The Fits[/MENTION] [MENTION=41200]Ethelwulf[/MENTION]

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
People being too harsh.

Man City were just " Class " - Barely a misplaced pass. They chased down everything out of possession and clinical up front. And Laporte marshalled a high line defense perfectly.

Just move on and forget this one.

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Positives - it didn’t end 0-9
Erm... that’s it.
Need a massive response at Stains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Wonder if Southampton will equally throw their match on Monday (not likely after beating City themselves); more likely they will see us as easy opposition. Let's hope we aren't (then; we were tonight).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We need to get real. We have a squad of 14 million average players. We need 16 players of quality plus a few youngsters and reserves. Any changes in match day squad just swaps average for slightly average for bang average.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Looking forward to all the Ryan bashing, with everyone forgetting he’s been absolutely class for three seasons and hardly put a foot wrong

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
These are a good team and we're not, simples, and we wonder why people take the p**s out of us. You go into a game knowing we'll probably get beaten but to roll over like that was just embarrassing, plus our good GD is rapidly diminishing.

:(

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
People being too harsh.

Man City were just " Class " - Barely a misplaced pass. They chased down everything out of possession and clinical up front. And Laporte marshalled a high line defense perfectly.

Are they? Not so sure.

Never one for a binfest, and had they actually converted the chances they made through class then I'd be saying the same thing as you.

Unfortunately the goals we did concede were like part of a circus act.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I do think there is a lot of Palace infiltration going on at the moment. A lot of over the top outraged opinions from accounts that have only been in existence for a few months. I suppose no school over the last 4 months had made the poor loves bored.

People being too harsh.

I've missed sensible voices like yours all game.

Pretty flabbergasting to see the obviously bizarre expectations a lot seem to have.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I wonder if Potter will have the nerve to replace Ryan after tonight ?

If his performance had been from an outfield player he wouldn't be on the bench at Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here