Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Even in the short time he has been on, Ali J looked the Albion player most likely to create something!

Indeed and did more than Connolly did getting close to through balls. The whole thing is massively baffling

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well that was an absolute shit performance. Ryan and Propper had absolute nightmares.

We were embarrassed tonight...big time

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Speak to a neutral about that. Shocking. Absolutely gutless and shocking. One of those games that could have been doule figures and was at home!!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
No surprise so not worried about tonight. We are what we are and maybe I'm being negative but the bottom half of the Prem is at best all we are, so in my eyes we are 5th in 'our league' of the bottom 10.

No point in getting worked up about results like tonight but what does concern me slightly is that so far it's the defence thats kept us up in our 3 seasons to date, and yet Ryan, Bernardo, Webster, and Propper looked awful tonight. When Stephens ends up looking like our best player then that is a slight worry.

Roll on next season.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I wouldn't worry, I don't imagine too many are bothering to watch, or passing much in terms of judgement. The scoreline is so par for the course. When I see another team has lost by around this margin I take one glance at the scoreline and move on to something else

This.

Last week it was Newcastle. This week it’s us. We move on.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Feel just terrible for Ali J. I'd say he is our most productive attacking player and just isn't given a chance. **** the £17 million. Write it off. Move on. NEXT.
Our recruitment stinks.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brighton have been terribly unlucky tonight. Could have won that

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Think some people need a bit of perspective.

It’s going to be a mad transfer window. Potter has a lot of players on contract he probably doesn’t want.

We’ve got 7 points since restart, he’s earned the right to start planning for next season.

Yep tonight was shocking, but he’s entitled to be looking at some of his squad he hasn’t seen much of this year. What better time to do than with no paying fans in the stadium?

Let’s hope performances improved for the final 3 games, as much about preparation for next season as they are about this one.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Let’s be honest regardless of how good City are, it’s been a total embarrassment hasn’t it. An absolute shambles.

No it really hasn’t, getting beaten 5-0 by plucky is an absolute shambles. This team just put five past Newcastle and Burnley as well, both well ahead of us in th table. They even put 4 past Liverpool.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Think some people need a bit of perspective.

It’s going to be a mad transfer window. Potter has a lot of players on contract he probably doesn’t want.

We’ve got 7 points since restart, he’s earned the right to start planning for next season.

Yep tonight was shocking, but he’s entitled to be looking at some of his squad he hasn’t seen much of this year. What better time to do than with no paying fans in the stadium?

Let’s hope performances improved for the final 3 games, as much about preparation for next season as they are about this one.

Agree completely

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Ryan, Montoya and Propper were very poor. Not a game to get despondent about though. We seem to be focusing on certain games to get our required points. I fully expect Lamptey, Burn and Maupay to start against Southampton. Stephens has potentially forced his way ahead of Propper too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here