Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wow - City have had 3 5-0 wins since the restart. Madness.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
City are a great team - I find it strange they are so far behind Liverpool (who they also hammered).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Let’s be honest regardless of how good City are, it’s been a total embarrassment hasn’t it. An absolute shambles.

I wouldn't worry, I don't imagine too many are bothering to watch, or passing much in terms of judgement. The scoreline is so par for the course. When I see another team has lost by around this margin I take one glance at the scoreline and move on to something else

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wow - City have had 3 5-0 wins since the restart. Madness.

They are dirty. Makes everyone else look poor. Yes, they lost against Saints somehow but even in that game they were disgusting. Liverpool should count themselves happy the season isnt another 10 games long.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Sterling waiting for the Match Ball, commentator said Dubk fired it into the stands.

Man of the Match.
Player of the Season.
Done.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, you need to be street wise, and play better. But of you want to go back to two banks of four in our penalty area, or a yard outside it, with the other two outfield players somewhere amongst them and with no out ball of any kind available, fine, let's go back to stinking out the division and staying there because Palace beat Cardiff for us. With players in their half of the field, there's a chance of getting something; with no player within 70 yards of the opponents goal - there ain't.

I always mean two or three players with pace able to rob a result, eg McNeill and Racist at Anfield today, Townsend/Zaha/Ayew. Still always leaving huge numbers back in position.

It often works against big clubs.

That’s a million miles away from Hughton’s 9-0-1 with Locadia, Andone or Muzza being the one.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, at least it was Manchester City, not effin' Bournemouth! That at least is slightly better than last season!

MOTD anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here