Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That was the way I read it at first too :) although I presume Red 'n Blue was the intended.

Ah right I have been over the page and think you are right

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
another Gus curve ball of a team selection

Vicente to start on Sunday I reckon
Vicente is just getting back to good fitness so why give him a week gap as he's only played about an hour?this game is far more important than the cup game.???

No width in that starting line-up either,buckley?noone?lua lua?:shrug:we'll go and win 5-0 now i said that:D

I get the feeling gus see's liverpool as a bigger game:nono:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
On the plu sside - excited to see how Vokes and CMS play together. Hope they get a decent service - could score loads if the do

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am not sure Barnes will be that far forward, SO I think it will really be nearer 442 - time will tell

Barnesy is a floater , depending on what Gus wants him to do at any particular time of the match.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Vicente is just getting back to good fitness so why give him a week gap as he's only played about an hour?this game is far more important than the cup game.???

No width in that starting line-up either:shrug:we will go and win 5-0 now i said that:D
Calderon and Mattock like to get forward, there is the width. I'm quite interested how this works out. Wingbacks are retro!

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I know it seems to be working at the mo, but think we have the players to blow millwall away in the first half,but looks like it maybe a late show again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else remember that we played 433 when we started DICKING team last season, Barnes Muzza and Wood upfront. Battering ram against sides who sit for a draw.

3-0.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry, who are our subs?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We are seem to be ready - can't we just start now? Can't wait anoher 23 mins!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I was expecting a better team out than this..

Brighton & Hove Albion

01 Brezovan
02 Mattock
03 Greer
05 Dunk
14 Calderon
36 Jara
08 Navarro
26 Bridcutt
09 Barnes
12 Mackail-Smith
24 Vokes

Substitutes

16 Ankergren
06 El-Abd
11 Noone
25 LuaLua
23 Agdestein

Resting players for the cup game and players who really need to be playing to keep the fitness up,caldy is to slow so i hope he does o.k.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

No width in that starting line-up either,buckley?noone?lua lua?:shrug:we'll go and win 5-0 now i said that:D

Vicente and Buckley would have been hacked down at every opportunity , no need to bait the Millwall players with their class and skill.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

I see ya point, but Millwall will be really physical, i think Jara, Bridders n Navs in the middle is a better choice for this particular game, i'm pretty sure this line up will of surprised Jacket a little.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I was expecting a better team out than this..

Brighton & Hove Albion

01 Brezovan
02 Mattock
03 Greer
05 Dunk
14 Calderon
36 Jara
08 Navarro
26 Bridcutt
09 Barnes
12 Mackail-Smith
24 Vokes

Substitutes

16 Ankergren
06 El-Abd
11 Noone
25 LuaLua
23 Agdestein

Resting players for the cup game and players who really need to be playing to keep the fitness up,caldy is to slow so i hope he does o.k.
maybe Reyes can cover for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here