Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was wondering. Our boys made very little or poor attempts to tackle, perhaps they're scared of picking up bookings or injuries before Sunday?

Could be the change of referee to Taylor. He gives out lots of cards.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
what creative midfielders we havent got one ,navarro bridcut the same type of player no creativity through the middle of the park and to slow both get nosebleeds when they cross the halfway line.

I was refering generally since the start of January,last night was poor due to the changes (and sundays game) The part of the post about last nights game was the ability to still score late and pick up points even when playing badly.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was refering generally since the start of January,last night was poor due to the changes (and sundays game) The part of the post about last nights game was the ability to still score late and pick up points even when playing badly.

Ideally 4-3-3 has a defensive, B2B and Creative midfielder as well as a winger (striker). At least two (if not three) of the four should be able to actively run at the opposing defence if the pass is not on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here