Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will take the point in the circumstances but am a little disapointed with a draw, our recent run had me expecting a win.

I dont have it in me to criticise Gus but even I am a little surprised by his team selection.
So did 99% of the Albion forecasters!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Redfearn getting his P45 soon after conceding to Coventry

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'll take a point on what sounds on Player like a terribly disappointing night. In my opinion I kind of hope we go out of the FA Cup and start playing our best side in the League.
I bloody hate cup games as they seriously disrupt league results,really gutted tonight as results have gone against us and others play saturday.This was a home win all the way and these changes have disrupted our pattern.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Left at half time, felt terribly ill. Only just got back! Sounds like I didn't miss much of a performance but seemed to have missed 3 goals! Didn't understand the team selection tonight, maybe if we started with wingers we may have done much much better.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I want us to to win on Sunday and get to the final, but I also want us to be out of the cup and avoid the distraction - not sure if it is a win win or a lose lose! Or win-lose etc

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Maybe we learn that AEA is the best defender in the club? Odd that Reyes didn't do well in midfield -maybe he should be right back. If we play two up front we need at least one winger.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This could be a difficult match , after all we didn't play like world-beaters on Saturday. Millwall will be happy to go back to Sarf London with a point.

Perhaps I should have posted about us pissing all over Millwall like some others.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I bloody hate cup games as they seriously disrupt league results,really gutted tonight as results have gone against us and others play saturday.This was a home win all the way and these changes have disrupted our pattern.

In all probability , come 5pm Saturday we'll still be 9 points ahead of Palace.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reyes has possibly played his first and last game in midfield but I was a bit worried that Greer and Dunk seemed all at sea tonight
Bridcutt a poor game and that doesn't happen too often.

Encouraging that Vokes got his first goal although forming a partnership with CMS will clearly take time (and wingers) and who can complain at Kaz's contribution :)

Could we please sign Trotter and Keogh from Millwall? Sounded like they were the difference throughout

Not too bad a crowd at 19500 (you know we have come a long way when you turn your nose up at less than 20000) but the 2500 Millwall outshone us by far

It will be very different on Sunday and hopefully we will be back to shape and form next week at Hull

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Everything is now complete. Creative midfielders, two class strikers, the ability to go on and win/draw games when behind, loads of options from the bench, picking up points when playing badly and luck going our way. Its only February whats not to like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here