Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And there we are. Sounds a shoddy game all round but that'll happen; as has been said, it's a bad day at the office and little more than that. Chuffed for the Kazmeister too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll take a point on what sounds on Player like a terribly disappointing night. In my opinion I kind of hope we go out of the FA Cup and start playing our best side in the League.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a lucky point - still unbeaten - shambolic defence so some work to do on the training ground.
just a couple of points off the play-offs still
holiday time sunday and an important match next week

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thank you Johnny Byrne for saying we were crap tonight , too many players with an eye on Sunday ?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not a good team selection, poor performance, but we got a point. Onward and upward

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
On the way home. Shocking tonight, far too defensive set up from Gus. Wimping out of 50/50 tackles. Playing Liverpool could well f*** up our season for a second time. Anyone who thinks we weren't thinking about Sunday think again.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Congrats to Kenny Jacket. It looks like he did his homework on the Albion. Ninth longest serving Manager, was tenth before the weekend. Could do a job at Wolves?

Millwall might beat Bolton (despite Eagles, the player).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here