Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This could be a St Valentines day massacre tonight if CMS has got his shooting boots on. I still think Brez is the weak link, he has been well protected by his defence since regaining his place, Ankergren is no better. A proven championship or better goalie has got to be near the top of Gus' to buy list in the summer.

4-0 at a canter :D

ps..top class ref too!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will Kenny Dalglish be at the game tonight? Clattenburg has got a Cup Final after Liverpool's big match next week.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
This could be a St Valentines day massacre tonight if CMS has got his shooting boots on. I still think Brez is the weak link, he has been well protected by his defence since regaining his place, Ankergren is no better. A proven championship or better goalie has got to be near the top of Gus' to buy list in the summer.

Really? I think he's made some fantastic saves since returning and picks up stuff that Ankergren was missing consistently. Comes forwards and commands his defence a lot better as well. Not quite as good as Harper was, but I think he's excellent.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This could be a difficult match , after all we didn't play like world-beaters on Saturday. Millwall will be happy to go back to Sarf London with a point.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Really? I think he's made some fantastic saves since returning and picks up stuff that Ankergren was missing consistently. Comes forwards and commands his defence a lot better as well. Not quite as good as Harper was, but I think he's excellent.

Don't get me wrong. He's a reasonable keeper, but in my opinion if we want to be seriously challenging from the off next season I think we need a goalie step up in class, obviously along with other squad positions.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm very excited about the prospect of football this evening.

lrg_Excited.png

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stuck indoors with the lurgy. The last time I felt this ill we lost 0-4 at home to Walton & Hersham. I hope this is not a bad omen !

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A little nervous. My usual routine has changed today, what if I've cursed us or broken my usual good luck charm...

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Really dont know who i want to win. I think we Need Millwall to win to give us any chance of catching you.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I moaned at my other half for not buying me a valentines present - she replied " I hope Millwall win tonight". She has now been locked in a cupboard and will only receive stale bread and water (if she is lucky). Not a good omen though.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we here in Langley are ready for a night of delightful suprises
a good win on the cards Meggy has been very quiet after they carted me off to hospital on Sunday (severe chest infection) thats all and on that note I saw another Albion supporter in Tesco's cafe a little girl with the aging syndrome she looked about 90 with her little dog who she adores wrapped in an Albion scarf so it made me think anything I have or anyone else for that matter pales in to insignificance.
time to be cheerful so C'mon Abion lets have a good win to make us all happy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here