Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

............ Brighton & Hove Albion v Millwall *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This could be a difficult match , after all we didn't play like world-beaters on Saturday. Millwall will be happy to go back to Sarf London with a point.

If they sit back, they'll be murdered IMO. Sooner or later someones gonna get a hammering at the AMEX, i don't see why it can't be tonight!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player now on :O

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
ubs v Millwall: Ankergren, El-Abd, Noone, Agdestein, LuaLua

I expected Agdestein or Forster-Caskey. Intuition about the style Millwall play. Timed runs into the box.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
#BHAFC v Millwall: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Greer, Mattock; Bridcutt, Navarro, Jara-Reyes; Mackail-Smith, Barnes, Vokes.

Looks like a narrow midfield, with Calde and Mattock giving width. Interesting.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Think its a good idea to rest Vicente tonight, Millwall would kick lumps outa him IMO, we seem to have opted for a midfield that will kick em back.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Thought we had the Amex made extra wide to benefit are wingers,very narrow tonite. Looks like a tight game with the subs playing a major role. Playing 433 don't get why he prefers too strikers in the wide postions.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think its a good idea to rest Vicente tonight, Millwall would kick lumps outa him IMO, we seem to have opted for a midfield that will kick em back.

Gonzo doesn't take any prisoners

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
No wingers but two up front. No doubt it will all become clear and I will be wrong to be concerned

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
#BHAFC v Millwall: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Greer, Mattock; Bridcutt, Navarro, Jara-Reyes; Mackail-Smith, Barnes, Vokes.

Looks like a narrow midfield, with Calde and Mattock giving width. Interesting.

At home with the lurgy. Who is gonna take the corners?

Darius Henderson starts for Millwall. Some of our players will not be thinking of the Liverpool match.

Is this referee any good? Gus is thinking (Radio).

With this team the idea must be to get the ball into the Millwall box quite quickly (like Birmingham hopefully).

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No wingers but two up front. No doubt it will all become clear and I will be wrong to be concerned

Mattock and Calde are the wing backs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And if the game isn't going our way, we can call for Gus's resignation for setting the team out in a way we all new was no good.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nooney and Kaz are being kept back in reserve for the 2nd half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here