Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton hooliwankers

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Cheeky Monkey said:
Have any of them ever seen a BHA game though?
yes i know of one of those that have followed bha all over the country,including carlisle,scunthorpe,and other long distance clubs,but they arent fans though are they

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Eddie the Seagull said:
I did hear that Falmer residents; Mr & Mrs Smythe-Smith were charged & sentenced to 12 hours Community Service for shooting a ducks head off.

It was later revealed that, it was, in fact, a MKII Ford Capri back-firing.

In his defence, Mr Smythe-Smith said;"I got worried when the guy said 'We're the Sweeney, get your knickers off, we're leaving' so I shot the ducks head clean off"

:lolol: :lolol:

Well, they certainly won't be for the foreseeable future :thumbsup:

If the Met could just pick up the idiots who smashed up the Selhurst pubs, that would be a good month.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
empire said:
yes i know of one of those that have followed bha all over the country,including carlisle,scunthorpe,and other long distance clubs,but they arent fans though are they

Depends on your definition I suppose. Personally I think people are quick to jump on their high horses with things like this and out come the 'string 'em up' brigade. Am not condoning their actions but I'm sure by many people's definition they are true Brighton fans. My original question wasn't supposed to be passing judgement, I was genuinely interested in whether people knew them from games, or whether they were just in town knowing there'd be trouble with no real allegiance to the club.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
London Irish said:
Well, they certainly won't be for the foreseeable future :thumbsup:

If the Met could just pick up the idiots who smashed up the Selhurst pubs, that would be a good month.

Palace fans were by no means innocent that night LI they some of them were a disgrace :censored:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Cheeky Monkey said:
Depends on your definition I suppose. Personally I think people are quick to jump on their high horses with things like this and out come the 'string 'em up' brigade. Am not condoning their actions but I'm sure by many people's definition they are true Brighton fans. My original question wasn't supposed to be passing judgement, I was genuinely interested in whether people knew them from games, or whether they were just in town knowing there'd be trouble with no real allegiance to the club.
You make a good point. The complicated issue is that they are actually Brighton fans, Albion's their club. The trouble is they choose to show their support in totally unacceptable ways. Whilst I'm not a Daily Mail, hang em high man, I do take hard line with hooligans. Make no mistake if these people casuse the havoc and violence which they do, they should be banged up for a long time and that means years. Most of this lot will be out in a few months.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Only one of them actually went to the match, according to the news. And did you see the tosser who threatened the camera man - "do you want to end up like a Leeds fan?".

How does that work then - laughing at the sad old hoolie while he spends the next few years bending over in the showers?

Not as funny as the nearly-pensioner who kept his crash helmet on to avoid being filmed, whilst clearly forgetting that his post-arrest mugshot would be shown on telly anyway? Knob.

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Palace fans were by no means innocent that night LI they some of them were a disgrace :censored:

Yep, string 'em up too - only with EXTRA UNCOMFORTABLE ropes :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
Went to school with one of them.

He wasn't a smart kid, he was lazy, but back then he certainly wasn't a hooligan. Its a shame, must have been one of the easily led types that totally got involved with some complete idiots.

18months? He must be so scared to be facing that.

Totally deserved though. *sigh*

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent

What the **ck is a 47 year old man doing in the thick of it?
What a knob. Isn't this just pathetic? Anyone who says hooligans only fight their own is living in cloud cuckoo land. [/B]

Probably reliving his skinhead youth...or has just never grown up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think the time in jail, should be profitable. There must be some deep reason why they have done these things. Even if they were drunk, normal people dont do that sort of thing.

It is a sorry state of affairs when people serve 1/3 of their sentence, with nothing to show for it. They should be doing back breaking work and doing decent things for the community. Makes a mockery

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
It's all very well calling them names, but they only pick fights with other hoolies, and spend the rest of their time helping old ladies cross the road, healing the sick and raising money for guide dogs for the bling .

:lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
BarrelofFun said:
I think the time in jail, should be profitable. There must be some deep reason why they have done these things. Even if they were drunk, normal people dont do that sort of thing.

It is a sorry state of affairs when people serve 1/3 of their sentance. Makes a mockery

Yep. They should be sent to a jail in Leeds and taught the physical benefits of being made to bend over on a regular basis - preferably by someone who's outside job is as a Fashanu stunt double.

They did these things because they are wankers. Don't give them some lame social excuse - they were drunk, they are stupid, and they played the "follow the herd" game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
HampshireSeagulls said:
Yep. They should be sent to a jail in Leeds and taught the physical benefits of being made to bend over on a regular basis - preferably by someone who's outside job is as a Fashanu stunt double.

They did these things because they are wankers. Don't give them some lame social excuse - they were drunk, they are stupid, and they played the "follow the herd" game.

Yes but there is no point sending them back out without realising that there is a better life. Next time could be more serious and they could hurt someone. I am not giving them some lame excuse. I thought there must be some reason why they are the slime of society and perhaps something can be done. By all means treat them how they have treated other people.

looney said:
So not many supporters of the Howard League around here then?

Oh absolutely, I'd allow them conjugal visits from their boyfriends by all means.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I thought there must be some reason why they are the slime of society and perhaps something can be done. By all means treat them how they have treated other people.

Thread full of Daily Mail readers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You live by what you do and if you engage in fighting / hooliganism at football you can be caught and get sentenced.

Alternatively take early retirement like I did :smokin:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here