Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans at Charlton

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ady and I were in the Press Box for Saturday's game, so had to watch it fairly dispassionately which is a slightly weird feeling.

It must really hurt you that no-one has as yet asked the follow up question what were you doing there so do please tell us all

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It must really hurt you that no-one has as yet asked the follow up question what were you doing there so do please tell us all

I'm sure they'll be a blog or a radio show about it. They'll be threads on here about it, bounced repeatedly despite minimal interest apart from fellow groovy gang members, so you won't miss it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

It must really hurt you that I'm not going to tell you, cos it's none of your business.

I did, however, pay for my train ticket, like every good citizen should, as opposed to having it handed to me by way of *cough* thanks from a trade union.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ady and I were in the Press Box for Saturday's game, so had to watch it fairly dispassionately which is a slightly weird feeling.

We sat in with the home fans and although we tried really hard not to celebrate when we scored, it proved impossible and caused some anger from the Charlton fans around us. Really don't like being in with the opposition fans, it certainly takes the edge off the enjoyment when you can't react naturally.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yeah, saw the police and tow truck while having some lovely chips and battered sausage and curry sauce outside the chippy. Couple of girls screaming down the phone to get you to move it before the busies towed it away! I have to say both the police and the parking gimps seemed fairly relaxed about the whole thing.

I then wandered into the ground and couldn't help thinking the Charlton stewards reminded me of a Village People tribute group as they were spread across the entrance and frisked some of our fans. They didn't frisk me! I don't know if I should be happy or sad?

UTA

It was all hit and miss, I had a bag and didnt get checked once, [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] got frisked, he loved it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Finally discovered the new 'panorama' feature on my phone...

TheValley081212.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It must really hurt you that I'm not going to tell you, cos it's none of your business.

I did, however, pay for my train ticket, like every good citizen should, as opposed to having it handed to me by way of *cough* thanks from a trade union.

Complete crap, nothing was handed to me ever by a Union and also I do pay for it as an indirect tax still Al knows best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here