Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The loneliness of a long distance blogger

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For your own sake - don't try to articulate a play on words when you have no comprehension of its meaning.

HB&B is totally shit at that - and you're twenty times worse.

Touched a raw nerve there

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Hi
How was your day with the Charlton fans ? a friend who went said you where really happy at half time, wonder why anychance someone could explain.
Cheers

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Off you trott then Pikey.

Just wondering what the half time entertainment was, did your lot bring the dance troup ? just a thought.
Thanks for Kate, by all account's she enjoyed her debut at Selhurst on the 1st good day all round. Shame Brighton didn't show and give us a game. :lolol:

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Off you trott then Pikey.

Hillian 1 sub normal, mmm sum's you up really. Just to help you Kate used to be in Gully's Gall's (to be fair most looked a bit rough apart from Kate) as you are still trying to work it out. I await for the abusive reply in anticipation. Yep Brighton just keep on giving.:rock:

Hillian 1 sub normal, mmm sum's you up really. Just to help you Kate used to be in Gully's Gall's (to be fair most looked a bit rough apart from Kate) as you are still trying to work it out. I await for the abusive reply in anticipation. Yep Brighton just keep on giving.:rock:

Please go away you odious turd, every wind up has already been done on other threads by other pikeys.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Did it really take you 24mins to think up that second reply!? ???

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Please go away you odious turd, every wind up has already been done on other threads by other pikeys.

Thanks for your abusive reply, i now leave you in peace as a person of low moral's and no banter. Have you not heard of diversity you insult every law abiding traveller by using the term Pikey, i hope you feel proud. Thanks for the breif exchanges i go in with my head held high.
ps Thanks for Murray what a player
pps you must have seen that you tube clip of Bolasie on Bruno, pure class. what do you think ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here