Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Stockport County - Official match thread

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And how much is Dennis Wise's agent paying you to mention his name in all of your last few posts? :jester:

can't stand the man and my Albion support will be minimal if he has anything to do with my club

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If it wasn't for Slade we'd be in League 2 today, anyone who is about to call for his head should have a think about that imo...

Slade was only brought in as a caretaker manager , had we been relegated he would never have been given a permanent deal.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:down::shootself:tumble:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Then hopefully the majority can speak up and actually give him some time. Having been a fan of a club that chopped and changed managers causing us to nearly fall out of the league I know how hard it is to sit through it. But sit through it you must.

He has signed good players here. The lads I know from Stockport: Tunnicliffe, Dicker, Davies and Dickinson are not bad players and will more than handle themselves at this level. I envy your squad to be quite honest and can only see it being a matter of time before they click.

Anyway, I will leave you all to chew over it in peace. Good luck for the rest of the season (Except at EP :thumbsup:)

thanks for that I'm sure we will pick up

Santy

Feb 25, 2009
Alright lads,
Sounds like the referee is a right plank. Seems like he spoilt the game.

Like Bighead says - any team with Tunni/Dickinson/Dicker/Davies and eventually McNulty is more than capable at this level. Good luck for the rest of the season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RS getting booed off the pitch.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Where the hell do we go from here? I would say Slade needs to be given at least another 6 games - if no improvement then, bring someone else in (I have no suggestions!).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it was the ref getting booed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here