Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Stockport County - Official match thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wait till you see our heads drop now. Hopefully we can hang on (Obviously not for you..) Ok, maybe they won't then. Surprised me..

As for you all having a go at Slade. Was he not your saviour 3 league games ago? I spoke to a Brighton fan in the Stockport end on the last day of the season and he said that Slade had completely changed how you had played and had given him some real hope for the following season.

I know you lost 7-1 on Tuesday and are losing to us today (and regardless of what the bookies say. Our first 11 is not that bad and we may surprise a few teams until the injuries and suspensions hit, what with our 20 man squad..) but it's only two results? is that worth losing a manager? ???

He deserves at least 12 games imo, I'm not convinced he's the right guy long term but for what he did last season, he deserves the support but I doubt he's gonna get it for much longer.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have to say Slade may now be in trouble...

after all that soem players were really good in my humble opinion.... Dickinson, Smith, Bennett... all new signings by Slade.. the reality seems to be its mainly the olde players who have let us down.... Whing, Hawkins, Elphick, Kuipers etc

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
2 games

3 for
11 against

f*** off Slade :rant:

totally agree and having seen us last weekend earning our only point, we were f***ing dire then too.

bloom's a business man, thats goodbye russel but thanks for last season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it wasn't for Slade we'd be in League 2 today, anyone who is about to call for his head should have a think about that imo...

bighead

May 4, 2009
no its not ......but I'm sure the people on this forum and some at the club will be thinking about mr Wise as we speak

Then hopefully the majority can speak up and actually give him some time. Having been a fan of a club that chopped and changed managers causing us to nearly fall out of the league I know how hard it is to sit through it. But sit through it you must.

He has signed good players here. The lads I know from Stockport: Tunnicliffe, Dicker, Davies and Dickinson are not bad players and will more than handle themselves at this level. I envy your squad to be quite honest and can only see it being a matter of time before they click.

Anyway, I will leave you all to chew over it in peace. Good luck for the rest of the season (Except at EP :thumbsup:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here