Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs. Milton Keynes Dons ****Official Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
SORT OUT THE f***ing DISCIPLINE SLADE. We will get stuffed now.

I think its more to do with referees tightening up on fouls which previously were a yellow and are now given as an instant red.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Port Vale's midfield has Loft, Fraser and Jarrett today.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A 0-0 will be considered a good result now. These things happen I suppose, but it does seem to be happening with alarming regularity.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
sounds like it was totally unnecessary

Again. I think we must have the thickest team in the country. As I said last week they should be fined a weeks wages as money appears to be the only thing they understand.

We've now got an hour plus of pressure and the the best we can hope for is a draw. Great.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think its more to do with referees tightening up on fouls which previously were a yellow and are now given aa an instant red.

which I totally agree with ...............but why can't they be more consistant and after all this is a mans game
they will end up dumbing the game down so much nobody will want to watch it

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I think its more to do with referees tightening up on fouls which previously were a yellow and are now given aa an instant red.

Fair enough but we have now had 4 reds in seven games and the players seem to not be learning. If/when we lose we will have 9 points from 10 games and be in the bottom 4 more than likely. Now that will put massive pressure on RS cause TB won't put up with us being down there much longer. I am afraid the players stupidity and carelessness could get the manager the bullet.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tranmere 4-0 down after 28 minutes.......Bye bye Barnsey:wave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
which I totally agree with ...............but why can't they be more consistant and after all this is a mans game
they will end up dumbing the game down so much nobody will want to watch it

If Brian Horton was playing for us now he would be sent off in every game :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sounds like the ref's getting a roasting from the crowd

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think its more to do with referees tightening up on fouls which previously were a yellow and are now given as an instant red.

There is an element of logic in what you say-but the stupid thick bastards in Albion shirts should be as aware as other teams players seem to be. 5 red cards at this stage of the season is as much down to management as it is to thicko players and it needs sorting out quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here