Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion V Cardiff City, AMEX, 21 August 2012, Match Thread****

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don't understand why people who intentionally try and kybosh a thread by talking nutsacks aren't banned

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't understand why people who intentionally try and kybosh a thread by talking nutsacks aren't banned

Because it is not North Korean NSC, well not yet anyway but TSB does not allow differing opinions.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I would prefer if they started and did the job and then came off though.

I think they would both be more effective vs a tiring defence. Would prefer them both to play 90 minutes but would rather them come on to finish than start and come off early

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you make your opinion intentionally differ to the consensus to gain attention?

Not really. I do not think it is good we have gone 225 minutes this season without scoring a goal and missed about 10 clear chances of scoring. Sorry.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think they would both be more effective vs a tiring defence. Would prefer them both to play 90 minutes but would rather them come on to finish than start and come off early

Fair comment but it would be nice to see us go in front.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not really. I do not think it is good we have gone 225 minutes this season without scoring a goal and missed about 10 clear chances of scoring. Sorry.

It's a shame they don't award points for half time scores, eh? Try and be slightly more positive for the second half.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Am I missing the main thread or score predictor.

Really looking forward to getting back into the AMEX for a championship game.

Looking forward to seeing CMS, Lua Lua, Vicente, Wayne Bridge and Bruno if selected.

Going for an Albion 2-0 :amex:

Not if Barnes keeps wasting his and our time..... from here in the WSU he is a liability..... noone has no end product..... rest of the team are fair to middling..... some good signs.... bring Lua Lua and Vicente for noone and dicker, the ten minute s later Toby for Barnes

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Great, now I feel guilty. I won't sleep tonight. I'll just have to think about all the other times you talk nonsense to justify my irrational outburst moments ago

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not if Barnes keeps wasting his and our time..... from here in the WSU he is a liability..... no one has no end product..... rest of the team are fair to middling..... some good signs.... bring Lua Lua and Vicente for noone and dicker, the ten minute s layer Toby for Barnes

Those first two changes would surely mean a complete change in the shape of the team, though. We'd have only three exclusively defensive players in Bridcutt and the two centre-halves. I'm not sure Crofts can play any other way than box to box. The fullbacks would have to sit back a lot more rather than offer the width and out ball we depend on. I don't think I've ever seen Gus make a change similar to the one you are suggesting, but who knows..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Horseshit.

Great first half with chances at either end and a good atmosphere to boot.

Second half means we're attacking the North goal too.

Goals is the ONLY thing that counts. That was written in the rule book over 100 years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here