Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion V Cardiff City, AMEX, 21 August 2012, Match Thread****

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Despite results, we have actually played really well, consistently over 180 minutes, home and away.

When the goals start coming, which they will, we will be mustard.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gus looking a very subdued man in the post-match interview. You can't help but feel he's thinking that with someone who knows where the goal is, we'd be 2 points better off tonight.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Gus looking a very subdued man in the post-match interview. You can't help but feel he's thinking that with someone who knows where the goal is, we'd be 2 points better off tonight.

11 competitive games without a win. good. Poyet feeling down. Hope TB is putting the pressure on

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
14 corners. I don't recall a game with more Albion corners.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Fair play Cardiff, they had a right go tonight, draw fair result IMO. They have got a great side and invested in some good players as have we. Both sides will be there come the shake up in April/May. Thank f*** for Tomasz, couple of brilliant saves, difference for me was the quality of their centre backs, very fast, read the game well and won practically every header. Reminded me a bit like Southampton last season, big, strong & physical side. Just my opinion like!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Really enjoyed the game, just needed that final touch.

Thought, Kuszczak, Bridge, Greer, Bruno, Crofts had excellent games and Noone, Bridcutt, CMS, Lua Lua were on form for most of it.

Bodes well for the season, we are looking a good outfit all about confidence and momentum now. Lets hope Barnsley get the full force on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here