Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion V Cardiff City, AMEX, 21 August 2012, Match Thread****

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
£22 in the Kop and £24/£26 for the other stands. Pretty standard for Championship I would have thought? Plus thats members prices, add £2 per to all the prices for non-members makes them not particuarly cheap

They must have increased them over the last couple of years. I was talking to one guy who's season ticket was silly money when we were at Withdean.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
That's fine. I would have happily taken a point before the game. Yes, it's a little worrying that we aren't taking chances, but then neither were baadiff. Also, good to see a great display from kuszczak. I could see us losing a game like that last season.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
We have played two teams who have had pots of money to spend and are established Championship sides, Im happy so far and IMHO the barnsley game on saturday will show us how good we really are........hopefully

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We may be in the relegation zone but it doesn't worry me. The quality is there to rack up the points.
Remember Reading only got 4 points from their first 7 games last season.....

Saturday is one of those games where we need to stamp our authority

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That was a good 0-0. Currently happy at back of 1st traon back with a whole4 seat table to myself.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thank you Bolton , a second goal late on means Derby have replaced us as 22nd and we are out of the relegation zone :O

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sounds like we created loads of chances just like at Hull which is encouraging. Yes we need to start converting these but my concern is that we don't rush to buy a striker like Piquonne. I'm not sure that TB and Gus would panic but would be underwhelmed if we don't go for someone with a proven goalscoring record. OK it will cost us a bit more but we cannot create 30+ chances over two games and not put at least one per game away.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I'm away in norfolk with the Birkin family at the mo and slipped out to watch the scores on sky sports news in the holiday camp bar. Sat with a rather smug Oxford fan as they won 2-0 tonight.
Slightly off topic, but it made me chuckle that S.S.N abbreviated Spartak Moscow as spam

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
9 shots on target 7 shots off target , the ratio is getting better

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm away in norfolk with the Birkin family at the mo and slipped out to watch the scores on sky sports news in the holiday camp bar. Sat with a rather smug Oxford fan as they won 2-0 tonight.
Slightly off topic, but it made me chuckle that S.S.N abbreviated Spartak Moscow as spam

I thought you were brown (bread) Rowley, not galavanting in bleedin' Norfolk!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounds like we created loads of chances just like at Hull which is encouraging. Yes we need to start converting these but my concern is that we don't rush to buy a striker like Piquonne. I'm not sure that TB and Gus would panic but would be underwhelmed if we don't go for someone with a proven goalscoring record. OK it will cost us a bit more but we cannot create 30+ chances over two games and not put at least one per game away.

Very much this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here