Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion V Cardiff City, AMEX, 21 August 2012, Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cardiff have taken the fizz out of the game

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
It's a Mexican tequila - about 90% proof IIRC. I'm having a few cabeza's to celebrate our inevitable win tonight

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345576803.858717.jpg

What about Nooney at 28 minutes?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's a Mexican tequila - about 90% proof IIRC. I'm having a few cabeza's to celebrate our inevitable win tonight

Oh well....thats us losing tonight then! :eek:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Come on lads, lets make sure we take the next chance we get. Got the same feeling tonight as I had in the second half against Hull on Saturday. Its worse on the radio too as it always sounds dangerous!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm following this from Wales (st taken by chum) They all support manure & Liverpool up here in the north but it would be nice to wear my Brighton shirt tomorrow! Come on lads!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Blimey....Charlton going well so far...2-0 up on Leicester. Good season in store for them me thinks.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Anybody know what the deal is with Lualua? He was incredible in our League One championship winning season, won so many games with assists or the occasional wonder-strike. I rate him as twice the player Noone is... fitness?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anybody know what the deal is with Lualua? He was incredible in our League One championship winning season, won so many games with assists or the occasional wonder-strike. I rate him as twice the player Noone is... fitness?
Gus protecting his hamstrings plus what a player to come on against tiring defenders on 70 mins!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

When he came on as a sub at Hull , although he was all over their defenders he never showed any explosion of pace that we're used to , I guess he isn't at 100% match fitness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here