Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion V Cardiff City, AMEX, 21 August 2012, Match Thread****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not if Barnes keeps wasting his and our time..... from here in the WSU he is a liability..... noone has no end product..... rest of the team are fair to middling..... some good signs.... bring Lua Lua and Vicente for noone and dicker, the ten minute s later Toby for Barnes
Cheers Gus.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This. Looks like we need a "fox in the box" more than a "target man" at the moment. Plenty of chances, no goals.

I can hear the Amex crowd chanting the name of PIQUIONNE, PIQUIONNE and end all this speculation after scoring a hatrick against whoever we play on Saturday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Safe to say that he won't be 50-1 again.
Safe to say, with my cash on him, he won't hit a cows arse with a banjo, either.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
my £1 on 2-1 Albion with CMS to score at any time doesn't look too likely either :(

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Not really. I do not think it is good we have gone 225 minutes this season without scoring a goal and missed about 10 clear chances of scoring. Sorry.

What a negative attitude. If football was only about goals, we'd be watching 90 minutes of penalties. Take the rough with the smooth.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh for fucks sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here