Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Reading FC (Friendly Testimonial for The Dutch Marine)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Clooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose for Vicente... my first game of the season... cmon the Albion!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That was my view when I was told about a possible break. I am sure the club wouldn't have taken a chance and would have taken him off on a stretcher if that was the case.

If he had broken or fractured a small bone he would have either limped off , got carried off by the physio or stretchered off.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I didn't expect FDM to play 90mins, although I thought he might get 45...Fair enough I suppose if he come back on for last 15mins. This is a good work out for the first team squad after all.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No problems here but commentary used to clip and drop out last season when it didn't apparently happen to anyone else

think I have cured it went into the other room and moved the router and hey presto! OK for 15 mins then the b*****D drops out again

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only the friendly against Crawley on Friday before the cup game at Swindon next Tuesday which is why Gus wants the 1st teamers to get some match action.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nearly went tonight. Excuse: computer crash (main hard disc failure) meant I fell behind with my work.

Miscellaneous fact: Cooper is the English equivalent of Kuiper.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
think I have cured it went into the other room and moved the router and hey presto! OK for 15 mins then the b*****D drops out again

Any cat hairs on the router ? Moggies like to snuggle up on them for the warmth :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
nearly went tonight. Excuse: Computer crash (main hard disc failure) meant i fell behind with my work.

Miscellaneous fact: Cooper is the english equivalent of kuiper.

barrel maker eh!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley went off on Saturday with a tight hamstring , explaining why he was stroking his groin.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
PEN.... bet it was Harte

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here