Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Reading FC (Friendly Testimonial for The Dutch Marine)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3. That sewage stench by the station REALLY needs reporting to Southern Water before theres an outbreak of colera among the Albion faithful
Don't Southern Water have a large base there? You think they'd know.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Good night from The Amex.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344374967963.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344374967963.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 66

Oct 25, 2003
1. i liked our 4-6-0 formation, but obviously only with vicente as the central man.......we were without buckley and kll tonight so a bit different to how we normally play but it's a decent back up option for some spain-esque flair

2. vicente is easily premier league quality and if we keep him fit will be by FAR the best player in this league- and the most important

3. bruno- WHAT a signing

4. crofts looks a lot better than what I remember him to be

5. tomasz looks great but maybe a bit of a brush up with his distribution at times....only a very minor complaint though as he looks class

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
1. i liked our 4-6-0 formation, but obviously only with vicente as the central man.......we were without buckley and kll tonight so a bit different to how we normally play but it's a decent back up option for some spain-esque flair

2. vicente is easily premier league quality and if we keep him fit will be by FAR the best player in this league- and the most important

3. bruno- WHAT a signing

4. crofts looks a lot better than what I remember him to be

5. tomasz looks great but maybe a bit of a brush up with his distribution at times....only a very minor complaint though as he looks class

Bruno was outstanding you are totally right

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
"vicente is easily premier league quality and if we keep him fit will be by FAR the best player in this league- and the most important"

agreed, lets hope he can stay fit!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must admit, the price hikes for catering don't seem to be affecting queues. 20 minute queue at half time in WSL, and a long queue before the game. Still, at least everyone is boycotting.

Wasn't the best game, its a bit scary to see the lack of depth in the squad. Glad FDM had a save to make, but was gutted I didn't get to see that goal kick go out for a throw in :lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I don't mind the extra pound, what I am OUTRAGED about is the fact they've removed the kronenbourg!

Bruno was outstanding you are totally right

Agreed. First time I've seen him play. His touch on the ball, stylish flicks on & balls over the top were a.class above what I've seen from full backs during my time watching Albion. Fantastic addition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here