Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Reading FC (Friendly Testimonial for The Dutch Marine)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Player commentary working ? It was deadly silence on Saturday before the match but I wasn't too concerned as was watching a stream.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Any way for radio commentary without seagulls player?

I am not sure if it is on radio Sussex..........its not actually arrived on player yet

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is Player commentary working ? It was deadly silence on Saturday before the match but I wasn't too concerned as was watching a stream.

me too it does not look to well if they have teething troubles this close to the season does it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
player "has gone live" no sound yet though

its died again so prehaps "going live" is the wrong term to use

It might be sorted out , its happened several times over the last 3 seasons when the audio isn't via the normal selection.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It might be sorted out , its happened several times over the last 3 seasons when the audio isn't via the normal selection.

its spluttered into life and the second counter is working so it could be lift off

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
me too it does not look to well if they have teething troubles this close to the season does it

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with copyright issues with the pre match entertainment ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with copyright issues with the pre match entertainment ?

Hmmm!!! maybe ........................looks like I will have to surgically remove one of Meggy's whiskers ...........oh no its just come to life

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Player on :O . Doesn't help with Google Chrome f***ing about since the last browser update.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds like the crowd figure might be similar to the 2011 SSC final at The Amex.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Player on :O . Doesn't help with Google Chrome f***ing about since the last browser update.

Mozilla firefox .............been with it since god was a boy never a bit of trouble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here