Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Reading FC (Friendly Testimonial for The Dutch Marine)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anybody else lose sound at half time on Seagulls player or do I need to go kick my router?

It should come back shortly before the 2nd half starts , if not click on "latest news" and refresh it again

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Anybody else lose sound at half time on Seagulls player or do I need to go kick my router?

I lost it part way through the half

100% failure record for SeagullsPlayer so far. If it fails against Hull I'm cancelling. Absolute rubbish service and no way to contact them to sort any problems out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As I understand it, looking at the barnes debates on here, penalties don't count. So, it's still 0-0.
Does that still apply if Vicente scored it though? I'm sticking with 0-0 just to be on the safe side.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Greetings from the North Stand.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344368566345.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344368566345.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 73

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

100% failure record for SeagullsPlayer so far. If it fails against Hull I'm cancelling. Absolute rubbish service and no way to contact them to sort any problems out.

I didn't hear any description of the penalty and had to refresh the page to get the commentary back.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I contacted them last season through the help icon and got an answer more or less straight away ........but the problem still exists

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
GOSBTS it must be back on then unless I am hearing things

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5084954 said:
Player always works fine for me :shrug:

are you direct connection or router?