Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and drugs

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I reckon everyone should experience drugs you only live once and everyone would be much more relaxed if they'd spent a weekend in a field on mandy.

Actually on my way home tonight there was some fella explaining loudly to his mate on the phone how to grow weed in front of a crowded train platform. :laugh:

:lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think Coke use has certainly increased greatly over the last couple of years down here.

I guess there's a thousand & one reasons why this has happened, but I think there will be a significant number of current users who'll move onto something else when it becomes the 'in thing' to consume. Even if that takes some time to happen, the plummeting purity will see a switch back to other gear that punters think will give them better VFM.

That said, the fact that Cocaine has been sought by people all over the planet for a long ol' time (not to mention its association with decadent times & lifestyles), it pretty much ensures it's continued mass popularity. If Carlsberg did Class A drugs...

I reckon everyone should experience drugs you only live once and everyone would be much more relaxed if they'd spent a weekend in a field on mandy.

Actually on my way home tonight there was some fella explaining loudly to his mate on the phone how to grow weed in front of a crowded train platform. :laugh:

M'mmmm Mandy!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I smoked/drank/ate Colombian marijuana for four months solid on my gap year. Five of us got through two nine bars and some more.

Brilliant fun at the time, but I wouldn't want to do it again (apart from the odd spliff if I was offered one).

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Marijuana straight from over the border of Colombia. Dom, from Somerset, went and bought it. Apparently weed of high strength. I did lose the ability to speak the first night, but then I have never really smoked it before.

I was thinking columbian marijuana and thought you cant be openly admitting to smoking crack on this site :lolol: Well Dom sounds like a lovely lovely geezer and a very helpful friend :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was thinking columbian marijuana and thought you cant be openly admitting to smoking crack on this site :lolol: Well Dom sounds like a lovely lovely geezer and a very helpful friend :thumbsup:

Ah, didn't realise that was a term. Dom was supposed to be out there for 3 months, but had stayed on and been there for three years smoking pot.

Four relatively innocent gringoes turned up to our log cabin in the cloudforest and he asked us if we wanted anything from a market. A friend casually mentioned he fancied some weed and Dom disappeared for a week. Came back with 18 oz and it set us back $50.

We eventually ran out, so smoked the stuff we had used for hash tea/coffee (dried out). Not much else to do when the rain arrived just after lunch.

We planted a little patch with 500 or so seeds that came with the weed. If you are ever in Bellavista, Ecuador, then I shall try and guide you to the harvest!

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Ah, didn't realise that was a term. Dom was supposed to be out there for 3 months, but had stayed on and been there for three years smoking pot.

Four relatively innocent gringoes turned up to our log cabin in the cloudforest and he asked us if we wanted anything from a market. A friend casually mentioned he fancied some weed and Dom disappeared for a week. Came back with 18 oz and it set us back $50.

We eventually ran out, so smoked the stuff we had used for hash tea/coffee (dried out). Not much else to do when the rain arrived just after lunch.

We planted a little patch with 500 or so seeds that came with the weed. If you are ever in Bellavista, Ecuador, then I shall try and guide you to the harvest!

Nah I dont think it is actually a term I just never heard of columbian marijuana and as cocaine is the main topic on nsc at the moment I just put two and two together haha. But what your telling me sounds f***ing mental, I dont think Ill be there in the near future. but I'll keep in mind for future reference!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
T'was brilliant fun at the time, but a bit risky.

Inadvisable to carry any with you. We had a close call with an arrest by 30 armed guards in the capital. Thankfully, we had finished smoking it and we were arrested for not having ID and being in a park after a curfew as opposed to being in possession.

It was quite amusing being on a bus that came up to a police barricade. It was illegal for the police to search women, so all the men were marched off the bus. Whenever a checkpoint was spotted, someone would blow the whistle, and all the men would transfer their drugs, guns, knives and so on to the women on the bus.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Alot of fun comes with risk, so I guess that makes it better and have better memories. Does sound like a quite nutty place espcially to here anyways, why was it illegal to search woman may I ask?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Go to any proper club in Manchester or anywhere else in the country, where illicit drugs are readily used and available, and you never see any trouble. Been going clubbing for years and barely seen any trouble and ended up meeting loads of great people. The drugs may contribute to the atmosphere but it's also definitely down to the type of people who go, for good music and good atmosphere.

Go to any other shit part of the city centre on any given weekend, where alcohol is the primary drug of choice, and there's loads of trouble, loads of people absolutely wasted needed assistance, etc etc etc.

If alcohol were invented today, it'd be classified as a class A drug without doubt. Alcohol is no less dangerous and problematic if abused than any other drug (perhaps disregarding heroin).

People who base their opinions on drugs on the law and what they read in the redtops piss me right off.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Alot of fun comes with risk, so I guess that makes it better and have better memories. Does sound like a quite nutty place espcially to here anyways, why was it illegal to search woman may I ask?

Illegal was probably the wrong word. I think it was accepted practice that it was inappropriate for the police to search women.

Women were not exempt from punishment/arrest. When we were arrested, we ended up in a courtyard with 20 or so female prostitutes. I guess it was a case of if you are doing something illegal then you are fair game, but they were exempt from suspicion - if that makes sense. It was never explained to us properly.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Because they have tits and fannys and it's the closest a lot of ugly,thick blokes would ever get to touching them.So it is denied.:lolol:

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
im a placid guy,never touched them,but my view changed when my children were born,one guy(scouse)came upto me in the bogs,offering coke,i lost it big time,ramming his head in the toilet seat,didnt hang around after to see the damage,another time,a manc approached me on a bus,again,nutted the fucker,kicked him a few times,told himhe had asked the wrong guy.HAave never,or would ever assoiciate with anyone that did drugs,i worry as my kids get older,esp last years at school as iknow it happens,god help anyone that offers my kids drugs

And there I was thinking it was taking drugs that made you violent :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here