Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and drugs

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
At the end of the day nobody is forced to drink or take drugs and you have to be pretty thick not to know that they can harm you. People start off taking drugs or drink fore fun thinking they can handle it and that's the problem. Whilst the government were very unlikely to legalise drugs they can't afford to criminalise alcohol. You pays your money and takes your choice but I would be that alcohol does far more harm than drugs, mainly because you can walk to the end of your road and buy as much booze as you like no problem.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Apart from propping up an illegal industry and (perhaps) murder and gang wars along the way for various drugs.
Lets not look to far ahead:lolol:
How many people do you think do drugs or have done drugs in this country????

Lets not forget many countries rely on drug money as thats their only source of income???

Ifs and buts i know but the fact is shed loads of people do drugs regardless of what problems it causes.:thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
That's like saying you can drive drunk as long as you can control it, how do you know if you're in control ?
You will know:thumbsup:
Although i agree that many people don't believe they have a problem when they actually do.I would guess ifs its as reguarly as everyweek you are on the wrong track.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I definitely think it's more of a southern thing. I remember going to weekenders at prestatyn pontins a few years back and hardly any of the northerners were doing it, they were all on ketamine.

I think it's about the same everywhere, I was out in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago and there was coke here there and everywhere. It just seems it's more popular then ever before, despite the fact it fairly badly cut these days.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh bollocks, missed this thread, haven't got time to read all four pages. Kinda agree with clipped gull if they HAVE to be illegal. But they should all be made legal.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Brighton doesn't have the poverty issues that say somewhere like innercity Manchester

What do you mean by Poverty in innercity manchester? :lolol:

Its true, in Manchester all the houses everywhere you look are like coronation street with cobbled streets and soot stainted properties, people walking round with flat caps and racing pigeons!

eeee it's grim oop north :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I reckon everyone should experience drugs you only live once and everyone would be much more relaxed if they'd spent a weekend in a field on mandy.

Actually on my way home tonight there was some fella explaining loudly to his mate on the phone how to grow weed in front of a crowded train platform. :laugh:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Heard something recently on the radio (I think) that got me thinking. I'm always been in the declassification and control camp as far as drugs like heroin and cannabis are concerned.

However - if drugs are controlled (and taxed) by the government it's worth thinking about what happens now with cigarettes.

Perfectly "declassified" but smuggling still takes places on a massive scale since the profits are huge.

Make you wonder whether a black market will still exist if there is room to undercut the official channels and still make a profit.

I reckon everyone should experience drugs you only live once and everyone would be much more relaxed if they'd spent a weekend in a field on mandy.

Actually on my way home tonight there was some fella explaining loudly to his mate on the phone how to grow weed in front of a crowded train platform. :laugh:

I had three yes that's right three paracetamol, what a naughty boy I was.

f*** off not everbody is interested in drugs and the sooner pricks like you realise it the better.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1

This has just made my evening! "a weekend in a field on mandy" most people on here probably won't know who mandy is, but if they do she is LOVEly person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here