Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and drugs

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
im a placid guy,never touched them,but my view changed when my children were born,one guy(scouse)came upto me in the bogs,offering coke,i lost it big time,ramming his head in the toilet seat,didnt hang around after to see the damage,another time,a manc approached me on a bus,again,nutted the fucker,kicked him a few times,told himhe had asked the wrong guy.HAave never,or would ever assoiciate with anyone that did drugs,i worry as my kids get older,esp last years at school as iknow it happens,god help anyone that offers my kids drugs

what a delightful story. you slammed a scouser's head into a toilet and ran away and then you headbutted and kicked a mancunian bus conductor. by the way, i love the fact you felt the need to tell us where these people came from.

i really hope your kids do some serious drugs, become dealers and then try to sell you some...

sammy g

When I look back at my time in the early to mid-nineties when it was all down the Zap on a Friday night to take many E's and Speed which would spill over into the whole weekend, it is generally with fondness.
That's not to say it didn't cause me problems and unhappiness at times, but in a funny way it helped to define me and gave me confidence. I know this will seem odd to people as drugs often drain you of self-esteem and confidence.

I would never advocate regular drug use as a way to sort yourself out, I guess it just shows if you can be careful with these type of drugs and most importantly do it with people who are your mates, it is not necessarily a terrible thing.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You can get offered them anywhere but you do need to have the right kind of face.

What I mean is dealers can usually tell whether someone is likely to buy from them. Sometimes they are wrong (as Empire will tell you!!) but I imagine the reason you haven't been offered is because you "dont look the sort".

Thanks Chez, thats sounds logical. They know who to target and look for. & Empire :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Used to do a bit of coke recreationally 4-5 years ago because others did. Never went out of the way to buy it, but would chuck a bit of cash in for a Friday night, it was pretty decent but I would never feel like I HAD to have it and quite happily have gone a few years without any. Done weed etc too, never been overly fussed by that either really, quite happily do it and was quite nice, but again didn't feel like I had to go out and do it.

Too many friends have said e's are shit around here and have been for years, would like to do MDMA [crystals] but never been with the right people in the right place!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
what a delightful story. you slammed a scouser's head into a toilet and ran away and then you headbutted and kicked a mancunian bus conductor. by the way, i love the fact you felt the need to tell us where these people came from.

i really hope your kids do some serious drugs, become dealers and then try to sell you some...

touch a nerve,was it you soft lad,all the years ago in the nelly peck west street:thumbsup:

goatcher1981

Mar 1, 2010
do you know me?? are you one of the lowlife that pry on kids outside school,getting them hooked

Just judging you on the facts you have decided to share with us

Drug dealers, not very nice people who can ruin lives through addiction.

You, someone who feels violence is justified if you don't agree with some else's lifestyle choice.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Just judging you on the facts you have decided to share with us

Drug dealers, not very nice people who can ruin lives through addiction.

You, someone who feels violence is justified if you don't agree with some else's lifestyle choice.

like i said if you read the post,20 years ago,and he was the one trying to push the drugs on a innocent person,comprende

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What do you mean by Poverty in innercity manchester? :lolol:

Its true, in Manchester all the houses everywhere you look are like coronation street with cobbled streets and soot stainted properties, people walking round with flat caps and racing pigeons!

eeee it's grim oop north :lolol:

Did I say that? Is my point any less relevent because you didn't understand it? No. Quite.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why rest it can you not take it ya lightweight.

This coupled with yuor other intolerant nonsense on your other thread leads me to believe there is nothing you like more than getting monged out of your tits on exctasy pipes and getting it up the wrongle by a bear down the sauna.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here