Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The f**king brexiteers. They f**k up the country and then f**k off to whereever they came from. The dynamic trio, Farage, Leadsom and Gove have fallen over like the d**ks they are. It really is appalling, they promise the sunny uplands and then run like the wind when it becomes real. S**m

You're right to some extent although with Farage i think we (i) could forgive him/his position and his fulfilled objective if honest...the others though....also i do hold David Cameron to account too....worst ever Conservative PM...(even allowing for the fact he was a remainer).

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You're right to some extent although with Farage i think we (i) could forgive him/his position and his fulfilled objective if honest...the others though....also i do hold David Cameron to account too....worst ever Conservative PM...(even allowing for the fact he was a remainer).

Agree Cameron has had a shocker. Will always be known as the gambler who gambled once to often

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I might have had a few jugs already :drink:

That's the spirit.....when you remainers have got over the vote result and drowned your sorrows we Brexiteers will allow you to claim some of the glory when the rebound happens and we fly high again..can you wait 10 years? :lolol:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Was away so hadn't actually seen the specific result for Brighton - what a town :bowdown:

R0aUrSW.png

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And let's not forget. Brown had no competition, he was automatically appointed. May has gone through a proper leadership process.

and he didnt have fixed term parliament. May cant call an election unless parliament agrees, and i dont see 100+ Labour/SNP MPs making such an accomodation for the benefit of the Tory party.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's not his analysis. It is an independent report commissioned by his company.

Yep, I understand. Do you understand that when a company commissions a report, that company is paying the piper, and calls the tune?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
That's the spirit.....when you remainers have got over the vote result and drowned your sorrows we Brexiteers will allow you to claim some of the glory when the rebound happens and we fly high again..can you wait 10 years? :lolol:

I see the Government has just soent £3bn on 9 marine patrol planes to ensure our borders are save post the EU. And so it starts :moo:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I think more than a few people who put Thatcher ahead of Cameron in that list

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think more than a few people who put Thatcher ahead of Cameron in that list

That's true...still as a Conservative i have to disagree....of course

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I do understand. The conclusions of the report do not match your doomsday post-Brexit scenario. Therefore it must not have any credibility.

Well, that, and the couple of hundred other economists that disagree. If article 50 is invoked, we can find out, but I would rather not, for more reasons than avoiding recession.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What did the nasty party inner sanctum have on Leadsom?

Style....she is too direct...my feeling anyway.....besides it's more than just about Brexit being a PM.....that's why Borris was never a serious contender.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I think you got your figures the wrong way round for Bexhill.

I have. It's 41.5% 'remain'. It was erroneously reported in a few places at being 58.5% 'remain' though. I'm still very surprised the 'leave' vote was as low as that in Bexhill & Battle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here