Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The mods should ban the troll squad from this thread and leave you lot to have a reasonable discussion amongst yourselves about how disastrous Brexit is, and us Trolls set up thread where we can chirp on to our hearts content ( Stirling has scored btw) and you lot can’t post on that.

That could work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We did try to have a reasonable discussion about what needed fixing, but you insisted on joining in and embarrassing yourself again with your complete lack of understanding of what you had voted for :dunce:

Remember ? http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?383715-What-do-we-do-about-Ireland-NI-Tariff-Free-deal-and-Fishing&p=9594809&viewfull=1#post9594809 You were going to
Mmm tricky, I’ll give it some more thought, thank you for your considered answers.

But I'm guessing that 10 months isn't long enough for you to actually think through and understand a simple single aspect of what you've done :lolol:

Last edited:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Jobs, jobs, jobs. Booming Britain!

Jobs for the boys [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION]

Baker sh|te is helping you.

I’m not sure I appreciate your aggressive stance.

Surely UK jobs,manufacturing and apprenticeships are to be celebrated, not sneered at.
Post Brexit Britain Is booming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Jobs, jobs, jobs. Booming Britain!

Jobs for the boys [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION]

Baker sh|te is helping you.

I’ve got a job thanks, just finished for the week, no doubt you’ll spend the entire weekend in the pit trolling, don’t forget to log into the right account though and don’t leave any clues as to who else you are on NSC [emoji6]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I’ve got a job thanks, just finished for the week, no doubt you’ll spend the entire weekend in the pit trolling, don’t forget to log into the right account though and don’t leave any clues as to who else you are on NSC [emoji6]

Paranoid.....

paranoid.gif

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

You really should stop spending so much of your time thinking about me. If you spent as much time thinking about all the Brexit related questions
you haven’t answered, you may have been able to answer them.

TTFN

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You really should stop spending so much of your time thinking about me. If you spent as much time thinking about all the Brexit related questions
you haven’t answered, you may have been able to answer them.

TTFN
point of order ....the sheer post count shows that RMcN spends a lot more time posting than CR.......it really is beyond refute , with that i take my bottle of chateau le fite , my cuban cigar and my big bag of shite and i leave you kernts to your pointless bollox......ta ta.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
point of order ....the sheer post count shows that RMcN spends a lot more time posting than @Chicken Run.

That’s only because CR gets banned regularly. He is in the penultimate stage of his usual banned-allowed back-creeps around people-gets abusive and starts calling people names-banned again cycle, so I predict he will be booted off in a week or so.

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here