Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Far from it Mr Lever, but hey you carry on with the anti UK Self loathing left wing MSM bias, you're just like a jelly fish
Regards
DF

Far from what?

Where on earth do you get the idea that people who challenge your drivel are 'self loathing'?

All media has some bias but the stuff you churn out comes from a couple of extreme right wing sources which you clearly accept wholesale without question. I doubt if you have any powers of scrutiny; you certainly have no skill in robust debate and no evidence to support your daft, right wing convictions.

...and the fact you are reduced to facile name calling without any context or justification just sums up the emptiness of your rhetoric.

Why not take time out to read more widely? It would improve your writing mechanics, your powers of cognition and general understanding. Then you could return to debate matters more sensibly.

Jan 30, 2008
Far from what?

Where on earth do you get the idea that people who challenge your drivel are 'self loathing'?

All media has bias and the stuff you churn out comes from a couple of right wing sources which you clearly accept wholesale without question. I doubt if you have any powers of scrutiny; you certainly have no skill in robust debate and no evidence to support your daft, right wing convictions.

...and the fact you are reduced to facile name calling without any context or justification just sums up the emptiness of your rhetoric.

Why not take time out to read more widely? It would improve your mechanical writing, your powers of cognition and general understanding. Then you could return to debate matters more sensibly.

A bit of nostalgia for you , enjoy
https://youtu.be/tQjWV9Bhc0g
Regards
DF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
“ About 1,500 jobs were lost in Britain during the depths of the pandemic crisis, equating to nearly a quarter of the yellow digger group’s then British workforce of 6,700.”

Are they just re-recruiting the people they laid off?

Ask them.
Surely got be good for British jobs though hasn’t it?
Post Brexit Britain is booming.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Far from what?

All media has some bias but the stuff you churn out comes from a couple of extreme right wing sources which you clearly accept wholesale without question. I doubt if you have any powers of scrutiny; you certainly have no skill in robust debate and no evidence to support your daft, right wing convictions.

Why not take time out to read more widely? It would improve your writing mechanics, your powers of cognition and general understanding. Then you could return to debate matters more sensibly.

Mate you are wasting your time with the troll squad, they are beyond reason. It is a shame you cannot have reasonable debate on this subject anymore

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Mate you are wasting your time with the troll squad, they are beyond reason. It is a shame you cannot have reasonable debate on this subject anymore

The mods should ban the troll squad from this thread and leave you lot to have a reasonable discussion amongst yourselves about how disastrous Brexit is, and us Trolls set up thread where we can chirp on to our hearts content ( Stirling has scored btw) and you lot can’t post on that.

That could work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The mods should ban the troll squad from this thread and leave you lot to have a reasonable discussion amongst yourselves about how disastrous Brexit is, and us Trolls set up thread where we can chirp on to our hearts content ( Stirling has scored btw) and you lot can’t post on that.

That could work?

We can also discuss the economic successes resulting from Brexit.

You start….

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
FB_IMG_1630620052523.jpg

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

That could work?

Kane has scored

Very odd that you post this, continuing your "I'm a better supporter" retorts. Yet, you yourself have spent the evening posting in the pit and not a single post in the England match thread.

It's like you're a halfwit. And that is being generous.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Very odd that you post this, continuing your "I'm a better supporter" retorts. Yet, you yourself have spent the evening posting in the pit and not a single post in the England match thread.

It's like you're a halfwit. And that is being generous.

Very odd that you should come running out of nowhere to his defence using bold font on my quotes, strange that, I know someone else that uses that style of posting [emoji6] along with those sort of aggressive insults.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ask them.
Surely got be good for British jobs though hasn’t it?
Post Brexit Britain is booming.

I have absolutely no interest in talking to a load of manual workers from just outside of Stoke thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here