Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Play nicely now, wouldn't want anyone getting banned again

:bigwave:
I
a502eb44a2a2366f70cfe8ba7173e797.jpg

How you'd love to think I have 'grassed you up' and used my undoubted 'influence' to get you banned. Unfortunately completely wrong yet again. You getting banned was down completely and solely to your own incompetence and stupidity (and, I suspect, your innate inability to listen to sensible advice) :dunce:

It does seem an unfortunate trait of your little gang that you won't actually take any responsibility for the outcome of your actions and constantly try to find someone else to blame. "It must be him who grassed me up Sir, even though it was blindingly obvious to anyone and everyone I was being a complete **** and really need to be banned".

I guess we should just be pleased that you have been honest enough to update your Avatar and strapline :lolol:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Calm down Tony ! Most people who voted remain have accepted the result and moved on but hey you carry on having a circle jerk with the looney sect on here

Regards
DF

As you know (or should do, by now), it's not about 'accepting the result', it's about the consequences of said result.
Sadly, you seem to not care one iota, as you have a pretty (nearly) blue passport. How cute. :)

I guess I'll have to remain in the dark re: the 'Tony' thing, as you seem reluctant to explain it, despite being asked. :shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
How you'd love to think I have 'grassed you up' and used my undoubted 'influence' to get you banned. Unfortunately completely wrong yet again. You getting banned was down completely and solely to your own incompetence and stupidity (and, I suspect, your innate inability to listen to sensible advice) :dunce:

It does seem an unfortunate trait of your little gang that you won't actually take any responsibility for the outcome of your actions and constantly try to find someone else to blame. "It must be him who grassed me up Sir, even though it was blindingly obvious to anyone and everyone I was being a complete **** and really need to be banned".

I guess we should just be pleased that you have been honest enough to update your Avatar and strapline :lolol:

2518977748c0390b0ec363adf8d9425b.jpg

No one likes a grass……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Grasses are often considered valuable for their aesthetic qualities, but there is much more to these plants than meets the eye. All grasses are in the Poaceae family, which is one of the most abundant families of plants on earth. From pasture grasses for animal consumption to food crops, such as oat and barley, for human consumption, grasses make up the world's most significant food source.

Wheat
While there are more than 10,000 varieties of plants in the Poaceae family, different types of grasses have some similarities. All grasses produce seeds that are monocotyledonous, which means that each seed produces only one leaf sprout. Additionally, most grasses are herbaceous, so they don't produce woody stems, and they die back to the ground at the end of the growing season.1

Grasses are invaluable assets to our planet and its inhabitants. With a better understanding and appreciation for grasses, you may never look at your lawn the same way again. Here are 10 unusual facts you may not know about the Poaceae family of plants:

1. About 1,400 species of grasses exist in the United States.

2. Grasses make up about 26% of the plant life on earth.

3. By weight, turfgrass is 75 to 80% water.

4. Varieties of grass grow on all continents, even in polar regions. Antarctic hairgrass (Deschampsia Antarctica) is the only member of the Poaceae family native to Antarctica.

5. A healthy lawn can increase a home's value by up to 20%.

6. Grass-covered lawns, prairies and hillsides help prevent erosion by keeping soil in place with their root systems.

7. Grass lawns improve air quality by producing oxygen and trapping airborne dust particles and other contaminants.

8. Home landscapes that include grass lawns, trees and shrubs can reduce the air temperature surrounding the home by up to 14°F.

9. Giant bamboo, which can grow up to 151 feet tall, is the largest variety of grass.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ah, jingoism! Not for a genuine improvement of most people's lives then....

Thanks for acknowledging that at least!

It’s the only explanation. Parliamentary sovereignty is the basis for this country, even though this present government is trying to overrule that.
87% of our laws are passed by our Parliament and just 13% came from the EU. Most of the 13% related to health and safety.
I don’t see any of those 13% laws being repealed just yet, but then our MPs have been busy, giving contracts to their mates, taking £18K worth of freebies, knocking £20 off the poor whilst telling them to make more effort.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Poor old Tim Martin, first staff, now beer. The next thing he won't be able to buy microwaves for his ready meals

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Poor old Tim Martin, first staff, now beer. The next thing he won't be able to buy microwaves for his ready meals

But he'll have a blue passport, sovereignty and a fair share of responsibility for Brexit. Let that be his legacy....

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Is that the level of excitement you and your mates enjoy at getting a blue passport?

Never has a section of society given up so much and demanded so little in return, most sensible people want better education, health care etc. what a huge dissapointment they are to their ancestors

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The nation loathing pattercakes need to move on, the war is is over, time to embrace Global Britain.
Post Brexit Britain is booming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Britain was global before Brexit but now we have self imposed trade sanctions which our largest trading partner.

What did Priti say about how EU red tape was holding us back?

Meanwhile global England plans for the future if its forced to go it alone...

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here