Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
And, equally, our pro-Brexit intelligentsia crowing over their triumphalist nonsense? Don't forget that history indicates it was the anti-EU crowd that didn't reconcile themselves to the 1975 result almost after almost 50 years of whingeing and sulking! Not sure you are on the high ground on this one.

The battle is over go back to your home and get on with your life
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Strange how facile Brexit zealots characterise the Referendum and ensuing endorsements as a battle that has been 'won' and 'lost'!

None can ever point to a single material benefit - because basically we are all economic 'losers'! But the truth is some of us unwittingly chose this....

I know it's hard to face up to the economic facts of post Brexit life, particularly if 'Leave' is what you asked for....maybe hardcore Leavers just can't accept the cause of our diminution.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Strange how facile Brexit zealots characterise the Referendum and ensuing endorsements as a battle that has been 'won' and 'lost'!

None can ever point to a single material benefit - because basically we are all economic 'losers'! But the truth is some of us unwittingly chose this....

I know it's hard to face up to the economic facts of post Brexit life, particularly if 'Leave' is what you asked for....maybe hardcore Leavers just can't accept the cause of our diminution.

Blue Passports Mr Lever the ultimate gain of Brexit a truly global identity

🇬🇧

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Blue Passports Mr Lever the ultimate gain of Brexit a truly global identity

����

Regards
DF

If I hadn't come to know your personal political mindset, I would genuinely believe you are joking. Your comment isn't even anything to do with the post Brexit economy!

I have no preference for the colour of the passport but....

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 13.22.48.png

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Day 2 update on my break in Lyme Regis...went along the coast to Seaton for the morning and had a wander around, quite quiet but relaxed. There are two pubs opposite each other in town, one has an " A" board out asking for " experienced bar and waiting staff to join the current team", the other had a hand written note on the front door... " Sorry, due to staff shortages we are unable to open today "....

Went back to Lyme Regis just now and myself and Mrs V fancied Haddock and chips from The Lyme Fish Bar....." Sorry mate, we can't get Haddock from our suppliers recently.... No one can "

I thought we were supposed to have an endless supply of Fish post Brexit?

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Fabulous! The freedom to **** our own economy and **** the freedom of choices for millions of your fellow countrymen/women, just so you can **** yourself silly over a blue passport.

Calm down Tony ! Most people who voted remain have accepted the result and moved on but hey you carry on having a circle jerk with the looney sect on here

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Day 2 update on my break in Lyme Regis...went along the coast to Seaton for the morning and had a wander around, quite quiet but relaxed. There are two pubs opposite each other in town, one has an " A" board out asking for " experienced bar and waiting staff to join the current team", the other had a hand written note on the front door... " Sorry, due to staff shortages we are unable to open today "....

Went back to Lyme Regis just now and myself and Mrs V fancied Haddock and chips from The Lyme Fish Bar....." Sorry mate, we can't get Haddock from our suppliers recently.... No one can "

I thought we were supposed to have an endless supply of Fish post Brexit?

Battered rings ?
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Calm down Tony ! Most people who voted remain have accepted the result and moved on but hey you carry on having a circle jerk with the looney sect on here

Regards
DF

All you ever bang on about is the referendum which happened 5 years and 2 months ago, how you "won" and even now about how the "war is over"

The ony people who haven't "moved on" are Brexiters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here