Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thank you for investigating this strange account. It seems it has generated orgasmic levels of excitement for Leavers predisposed to own any faintly positive, spuriously linked Brexit announcements... Desperate stuff now.

No investigation necessary, I just happened to know about it/him. I did explain the same to [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] about a year ago when he kept posting links to it thinking it was something to do with Brexit :shrug:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Brexiteer of the week has to be Lizz Truss bragging about a "potential" £10m / year exports of Pork to Mexico with an image of a Beef steak poached off a Vietnamese website

View attachment 140122

But hey Lizz, never mind the £2B loss to in UK food and drink exports to Europe so far this year

How did Britain get to elect such poor leaders?
Good news is bad news PMSL !
Regards
DF

I'll try one last time to educate our little racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moronic friend.

See if you can tell the difference

+10,000,000
[SUP]-2,000,000,000[/SUP]

If he says they are different colours, I'm out :dunce:

:lolol:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I'll try one last time to educate our little racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moronic friend.

+10,000,000

Carry on beating yourself up you seem extremely triggered ,as I said good news is bad news
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

+10,000,000

You honestly could not have made it any easier to understand; the response was beyond parody if not beyond reason.....

Jan 30, 2008
Circle jerk have turned up I see carry on beating yourselves up chaps , forget about milk shakes a few beers at one establishment it's all about getting on with your life
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Circle jerk have turned up I see carry on beating yourselves up chaps , forget about milk shakes a few beers at one establishment it's all about getting on with your life
Regards
DF

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

What was that last bit? You are unintentionally fuggin funny, 30,000 posts of nothing, have a herd

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Regards
DF

seems like you are just insulting fellow forum contributors, perhaps a refresh of the forum rules is in order?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Regards
DF

Take your time before responding.

At the moment you are not really making much sense....

What do you mean 'Circle jerk' in this context? Do explain....

People are trying quite hard to educate you and you are making no effort at all to learn.

'Life' can be a lot more challenging but also more fulfilling when you are informed with facts rather than just mired in ignorance. You can make informed decisions when you are informed.

Before replying, give it a go by reading more widely and learning things.

Then if you have a point to make rather than just churning out infantile slogans, I for one will try and make out what you have to say....

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for our little racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moronic friend today being totally deserted by his gang.

[MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] constantly logging on, viewing these threads and logging off again, but won't post their normal support. Added to that it appears that [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] has got another temporary job with shifts where he isn't allowed to post during the day, even on Saturdays.

Maybe we should be celebrating our first Brexit Benefit with JCFG getting a job, a benefit both for him and the rest of NSC :thumbsup:

As long as the Brexit supply chain issues don't result in him having nothing to stack the shelves with and losing the job, now that would be ironic :shootself

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for our little racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moronic friend today being totally deserted by his gang.

[MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION], [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] constantly logging on, viewing these threads and logging off again, but won't post their normal support. Added to that it appears that [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] has got another temporary job with shifts where he isn't allowed to post during the day, even on Saturdays.

Maybe we should be celebrating our first Brexit Benefit with JCFG getting a job, a benefit both for him and the rest of NSC :thumbsup:

As long as the Brexit supply chain issues don't result in him having nothing to stack the shelves with and losing the job, now that would be ironic :shootself

Yup, indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here