Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
How odd.

If a poster came on here, suggesting his or her business might now benefit from the new arrangements or whose personal circumstances may have ameliorated then they would be accused of 'pull the ladder up Jack' or gloating.

Simply maintaining that they have no regrets about voting Leave, and that we have left, is not sufficient though.

It's okay, you tried your best and I thank you for that. I'll wait until someone more capable can appear and post a list of the benefits we're seeing, now that Brexit is 'done'.

I also see that Daisy Fairy is posting, but aside from the rare occasions I can be bothered to see what it is, his posts go unread and straight into the equivalent of my 'junk folder', as there's never a single thing worth reading.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What ARE you on about?

Nice 'GAP' style edit again.

Setting aside the unnecessary but typically vacuous side comment.....

Quote PotG 'Scrolling through these folk muttering away amongst themselves is a lovely morning read.

Keep it up folks!

PS. Where's GAP, his input is the icing on the cake?'

What is your purpose in writing that? Is it a 'political', 'religious', 'football'-related comment?

Or is it another example of you personalising, deflecting and trivialising debate?

Please feel free to adjust/edit any comment you might make before you have a response. It's not a bad thing to do.

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Setting aside the unnecessary but typically vacuous side comment.....

Quote PotG 'Scrolling through these folk muttering away amongst themselves is a lovely morning read.

Keep it up folks!

PS. Where's GAP, his input is the icing on the cake?'

What is your purpose in writing that? Is it a 'political', 'religious', 'football' related comment?

Or is it another example of you personalising debate?

I find it fascinating how the same anti-Brexit folk mutter amongst themselves, all doom and gloom in a zombie like state.

It must be better for your health to simply move on.

D

Deleted member 22389

I find it fascinating how the same anti-Brexit folk mutter amongst themselves, all doom and gloom in a zombie like state.

Seems to me nobody is working. Constantly seeking out negative news can't be good for your mental health.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I find this obsessive urge for other people to simply 'move on' entirely understandable from Brexit voters like yourself.

Unfortunately the issue is not Brexit (which is over) so much as the impact Brexit has over time. That is ongoing.

You may be unaffected but many will not be and whether it be good or bad news, it is quite reasonable and fair to scrutinise and debate it; that is democracy in action which is not the same as PotG's advice, no matter how benign the intention on your part.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

You keep telling people what they should be doing, why would anyone take any notice of an idiot like you.
The effects of Brexit will gradually unfurl good or bad, plenty to discuss going forward, just ask the thick as shit Cornish fishermen.
You are lucky that Covid and Trump has put Brexit on the backburner media wise but time will tell.
But all the time that absolute low life wanchor Fairy and the rest of your thicko small band of gullible, racist retards on here are flying your flag, i would prefer it if you stopped advising anybody to do anything and crawl back under your stone at the bottom of the pond.
Unfortunately,the smart people now have to live with stupidity , thanks to the actions of thicko morons like you.
No offence
Regards
RC

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The US has Trump supporters, we have Brexiters

Trying to force them to see sense only strengthens their resolve, it's a futile argument

My suggestion to not bother explaining Brexit is a pile of shit, just like you would not convince a Trump supporter he lost the election

Jan 30, 2008
I find this obsessive urge for other people to simply 'move on' entirely understandable from Brexit voters like yourself.

Unfortunately the issue is not Brexit (which is over) so much as the impact Brexit has over time. That is ongoing.

You may be unaffected but many will not be and whether it be good or bad news, it is quite reasonable and fair to scrutinise and debate it; that is democracy in action which is not the same as PotG's advice, no matter how benign the intention on your part.

Why don't you set up a Brexit counselling thread where you can console people you feel are being unfairly treated and do us all a favour
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...als-seize-ham-sandwiches-from-british-drivers

A Brexit deal so comprehensive you can't even take a ham sandwich with you to Europe anymore

You know what, the EU didn't have to do that, but they probably thought these twats won't notice and there will be f**k all scrutiny and the Brits have run out of time so just put it in the agreement.

Last year I took some cheese into the US from the UK, I showed it to customs, told them it was a gift and they let it through

We are lead by donkeys.....

Jan 30, 2008
You keep telling people what they should be doing, why would anyone take any notice of an idiot like you.
The effects of Brexit will gradually unfurl good or bad, plenty to discuss going forward, just ask the thick as shit Cornish fishermen.
You are lucky that Covid and Trump has put Brexit on the backburner media wise but time will tell.
But all the time that absolute low life wanchor Fairy and the rest of your thicko small band of gullible, racist retards on here are flying your flag, i would prefer it if you stopped advising anybody to do anything and crawl back under your stone at the bottom of the pond.
Unfortunately,the smart people now have to live with stupidity , thanks to the actions of thicko morons like you.
No offence
Regards
RC

Some ones caught a whopper!!!!!!
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Why don't you set up a Brexit counselling thread where you can console people you feel are being unfairly treated and do us all a favour
Regards
DF

Dog Faeces
This is a grown up debate and we all have our part to play in it.
Yours is to hesitate and then refrain from writing your usual irrelevant drivel.
You are simply not playing your part.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No offence
Regards
RC

A 'thicko moron'?

Can't imagine why I wouldn't try and engage in a sensible conversation.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
A 'thicko moron'?

Can't imagine why I wouldn't try and engage in a sensible conversation.

Why not give it a go? You could be a trailblazer for more informative and fulfilling conversation, rather than someone who sneers at other people's discomfort.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seems to me nobody is working. Constantly seeking out negative news can't be good for your mental health.

I see we are honoured with the entire Brains trust today

Well the poster who posts as Is It POTG? and JC Footy Genius, amongst other accounts, certainly isn't working and hasn't been for some time, hence his constant attempts at whataboutism on NSC every waking hour of every day. He's even taken to quoting himself in his desperate attempts to get attention. I really wonder if I should try and help him get a job for everyone's sake :facepalm:

And as for seeking out negative news, you would have to spend all day with your fingers in your ears shouting 'project fear' at the top of your voice to avoid the constant news headlines about what the Government have actually negotiated over the last week ................ Oh

And over a year on from your claim to [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] about your 'mate' who worked at Parker, have you managed to remember where he worked yet, Office or shop floor?

Jan 30, 2008
Dog Faeces
This is a grown up debate and we all have our part to play in it.
Yours is to hesitate and then refrain from writing your usual irrelevant drivel.
You are simply not playing your part.

Yes I have,why not put a new thread up rather than walking around like a Zombie on this one which to be fair is dead and finished
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its just Brexit news bashlsdir, no need to seek negative, it just reality.

If you have some positive news that has happened because (not in spite of) of our new found status please share with us. Many of the Brexit regulars on here have failed...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here