Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, we get back the Costa del Sol and lose the whole,financial sector in the City. What could possibly go wrong?

another great fire or plague

larus

Sounds like they need a British lesson in good governance ??? Let's stay and make it happen.

Hey - are you here doing stand-up all week? That's got to be the best one-liner I've heard in a long time.

Next, you'll be saying there's no chance of the EU installing an unelected official as a leader in a country. Of course there's not - oh, except for Italy....

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Sounds like they need a British lesson in good governance ??? Let's stay and make it happen.

:lolol: Now you know all matters Eurozone are beyond our remit. Remember we are only a tier 2 member. Not the Platinum club members pack, more the Lidl loyalty card.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Cameron claims Australia points based immigration system would wreck economy. Odd. Australia enjoying 16 consecutive year of growth.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cameron claims Australia points based immigration system would wreck economy. Odd. Australia enjoying 16 consecutive year of growth.

Yes, but you've got to remember that as far as the Remain lot are concerned, everything anyone else suggests will wreck the economy............

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hey - are you here doing stand-up all week? That's got to be the best one-liner I've heard in a long time.

Next, you'll be saying there's no chance of the EU installing an unelected official as a leader in a country. Of course there's not - oh, except for Italy....

I missed that, who did they install as leader?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, but you've got to remember that as far as the Remain lot are concerned, everything anyone else suggests will wreck the economy............

Yep, we will be cut adrift, left alone, defenseless..... the EU countries will remove all their utility companies....we will be in darkness with no water or gas within a week...no German cars on the road..... Lidls and Aldi baron empty shops within days, ney hours.
We are doomed...... doomed.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Would they be the young that have priced my brother out of work in London in the building trade,or the sub contrators that threaten my courier work......yep they will undercut everybody and pay a whole lot LESS in tax...

Everyone will have different experiences and I don't take it for granted not everyone wins. But across the whole economy wages have not fallen due to inward EU migration, but due to the recession, and that greater numbers of EU migrants create greater demand in the economy. They also are a net benefit to the treasury and pay more in tax than they take in services.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep, we will be cut adrift, left alone, defenseless..... the EU countries will remove all their utility companies....we will be in darkness with no water or gas within a week...no German cars on the road..... Lidls and Aldi baron empty shops within days, ney hours.
We are doomed...... doomed.

You forgot the inevitable European war.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here