Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I am sorry, I know you think you understood, but this is why you get labelled thick, because you didn't understand, and you still don't. There is no Leave manifesto setting out what would happen.
Here is an article from April, by a pro leave writer, criticising a pro remain writer, for his criticism of leave campaigner, Dan Hannan.
https://medium.com/@WhiteWednesday/niall-ferguson-and-his-hannan-paradox-c69d93b4e72e#.fh4u14pmn

No mate it is you who doesn't understand, you can make this as complicated as you want but the bottom line is OUT meant OUT. how many more effin times does this need saying.!!!.

And as for naming me thick just because i don't happen to share the same pitiful view as yourself is not only childish on your part but f*cking pathetic to. .. ,

There is not a person on this planet that knows what is going to happen post Brexit in the same way there is not a person on this planet that knows what would happen if we remained inside the EU.... a war could break out, the stock markets could collapse , anything could happen it's all speculation, only until it happens we will all know for certain.. .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Here you go then, just for you the whole debate/broadcast unedited.......same outcome oddly enough.
And no one from the Leave side was in the broadcast, why would they or Norway be included in the video?

OK eunuch, you keep on ducking and pretending you don't know what I am talking about. Found a clip of Dan Hannan wanting out of the single market yet?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

There is not a person on this planet that knows what is going to happen post Brexit in the same way there is not a person on this planet that knows what would happen if we remained inside the EU.... a war could break out, the stock markets could collapse , anything could happen it's all speculation, only until it happens we will all know for certain.. .

Exactly. Very easy for the Remain supporters to make out that everything in the EU garden would be rosy if the outcome had been different. Makes you wonder why the EU main players are so annoyed that we are leaving, one of the main players in the future EUSSR, is leaving the gravy train lead by unelected faceless "leaders".

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oh yeh, like the EU encouraged and authorised those every step of the way!

And you wonder why over 17 million people had the sense not to believe a word of it!

OK mate, if you don't trust British law, I guess we are ****ed.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No mate it is you who doesn't understand, you can make this as complicated as you want but the bottom line is OUT meant OUT. how many more effin times does this need saying.!!!.

And as for naming me thick just because i don't happen to share the same pitiful view as yourself is not only childish on your part but f*cking pathetic to. .. ,

We know exactly what our ability to trade in the EU would be if we had a remain result, we know exactly what our rights to live and work in the EU would be, we know exactly what our employment rights would be, etc.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
OK eunuch, you keep on ducking and pretending you don't know what I am talking about. Found a clip of Dan Hannan wanting out of the single market yet?

i didnt know i was supposed to find one

you have to ask yourself why if he is advocating forging a new free trade arrangement with the EU, as he is precisely doing time after time, do you interpret that as remaining as Full Kit W@nker members of the single market.

If you remain as full members of it you dont need a new trade deal as you already have full access and all the bits and bobs that come with it.
You clearly dont understand a word he is saying.......considering you didnt actually know voting to leave meant quitting being members of the single market i am not surprised.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
We know exactly what our ability to trade in the EU would be if we had a remain result, we know exactly what our rights to live and work in the EU would be, we know exactly what our employment rights would be, etc.

Bloody hell, are you digging with a big enough spade? I can provide an earth mover if it buries you forever!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK mate, if you don't trust British law, I guess we are ****ed.

Oh dear. You are hurting. I have posted nothing about British law - I was querying your apparent assertion that the EU consulted us by referendum every step of the way. Please therefore give me examples of all the referendums I missed - Single European Act, Lisbon Trophy, the EURO............no, dammit, I must have blinked.

It's the EU I don't trust - that's why I voted to leave. I know that is very hard for you to understand. I look forward to your next futile attempt to twist what someone says

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Oh dear. You are hurting. I have posted nothing about British law - I was querying your apparent assertion that the EU consulted us by referendum every step of the way. Please therefore give me examples of all the referendums I missed - Single European Act, Lisbon Trophy, the EURO............no, dammit, I must have blinked.

It's the EU I don't trust - that's why I voted to leave. I know that is very hard for you to understand. I look forward to your next futile attempt to twist what someone says
:lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
i didnt know i was supposed to find one

you have to ask yourself why if he is advocating forging a new free trade arrangement with the EU, as he is precisely doing time after time, do you interpret that as remaining as Full Kit W@nker members of the single market.

If you remain as full members of it you dont need a new trade deal as you already have full access and all the bits and bobs that come with it.
You clearly dont understand a word he is saying.......considering you didnt actually know voting to leave meant quitting being members of the single market i am not surprised.

You have caught me out, I apologise. I should have phrased more carefully, Dan Hannan consistently has advocated doing a deal that involves full access to the single market or something very close to full access, even if that means free movement of people as Norway and Switzerland have, you will not find him advocating getting a shitty deal just to control borders.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

What you have missed is the European Union Act 2011.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Exactly. Very easy for the Remain supporters to make out that everything in the EU garden would be rosy if the outcome had been different. Makes you wonder why the EU main players are so annoyed that we are leaving, one of the main players in the future EUSSR, is leaving the gravy train lead by unelected faceless "leaders".

We are the ones that do not understand or so they keep telling us
regardless of anything else i understand enough to know that the EU is extremely dangerous.. as by it has ambitions to expand it's empire and do away with nation states altogether, thus building it's very own EU army. now if history is anything to go by then out of empires come wars by means of conquering other countries in to submission.,(our way or the highway),,the USA is a good example of this. also recall .Hitler using the very same strategy.
With this in mind everything else becomes irrelevant, i value a peaceful and happy future.for my kids.:wink:
Again .

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
We are the ones that do not understand or so they keep telling us
regardless of anything else i understand enough to know that the EU is extremely dangerous.. as by it has ambitions to expand it's empire and do away with nation states altogether, thus building it's very own EU army. now if history is anything to go by then out of empires come wars by means of conquering other countries in to submission.,(our way or the highway),,the USA is a good example of this. also recall .Hitler using the very same strategy.
With this in mind everything else becomes irrelevant, i value a peaceful and happy future.for my kids.:wink:
Again .

Can I buy you a drink? Hic.............................don't get upset I didn't say I disagreed with the sentiment.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
OMG! Was there a referendum on that too? Holy sh|t - which way did we vote?

No, it as an act of UK parliament requiring that no further powers are transferred to the EU without a referendum. British law, which as I said, if that can't be trusted then we are ****ed.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No, it as an act of UK parliament requiring that no further powers are transferred to the EU without a referendum. British law, which as I said, if that can't be trusted then we are ****ed.

Hmmm 2011, did it work? Or were powers transferred? Think about that now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here