Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News - Danny Cullip currently in transfer talks....

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Kaney said:
If he goes will anyone like Mickey Adams? I will personally "Boo" him at Leicester Walkers Bowl.

Dont like the bloke anyway, great manager but an arrogant wanker in my opinion. If he wants a player he wont have 2nd thought s of fcuking up brighton to get him, he wouldnt give a shit. I ackowledge that he still does good things for Brighton BUT that is only when it doesnt affect his current team.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i'd rather lose 3 BZ's than dc

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The Great Cornholio said:
Well good luck with that because you'll probably be on your own. Adams is the manager of Leicester and needs to buy players who will do him a job in Division 1. Cullip is just such a player. Why does that diminish what he has done for our club? Would we still be in Division 3 is it wasn't for Adams?

I really hope this isn't true but if it is - C'est la vie. He would be mad not to go - 30000 every week with the chance of Premiership football. He has served us wonderfully in his time here - he has given everything for the club. Good luck to him, I say.

He's probably one of the higher wage earners so that may be an incentive for us. I hate to sound like a stuck record but until we get Falmer, we cannot hope to keep our best players. Enjoy them while they are here.

He won't be on his own because I'll be booing him too :angry: :angry: :angry:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
And me.Our club comes before Adams.:angry:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
DC going would be an end of an era - he is the team at present. If he does go, and I hope he doesn't. then we pick our selves up dust ourselves down and we start all over again... like we do everytime.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
dont know how true this is. but i do think we would be ok without dc as long as we get the money quoted by folk on here. but then i thought nobody in their right minds would pay 200 grand for a unproven 1st division player with dodgy knees and a 1 year contract left. ???
if he only has 1 year left then surely now would be the time to sell. unless he signs an extension, or risk losing him for free. i think we would only get 100 grand anyway.
i would be upset if he left but lets get things into context here.

chez said:
Dont like the bloke anyway, great manager but an arrogant wanker in my opinion. If he wants a player he wont have 2nd thought s of fcuking up brighton to get him, he wouldnt give a shit. I ackowledge that he still does good things for Brighton BUT that is only when it doesnt affect his current team.

Why should he give 2 fucks about us though? He has nothing to do with us anymore and is doing his job, just as he did when he was with us. We didn't complain when he went to his former clubs and brought in Cullip, Brooker, Watson and the rest did we? Adams is only doing what he thinks is best for Leicester, he's a professional and his doing the best he can for his current employers. Sentiment has no place here.

Personally I think if Cullip goes it will be a loss, but we will overcome it, same as we have when any other player has gone.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Why should he give 2 fucks about us though? He has nothing to do with us anymore and is doing his job, just as he did when he was with us. We didn't complain when he went to his former clubs and brought in Cullip, Brooker, Watson and the rest did we? Adams is only doing what he thinks is best for Leicester, he's a professional and his doing the best he can for his current employers. Sentiment has no place here.

Personally I think if Cullip goes it will be a loss, but we will overcome it, same as we have when any other player has gone.

well said me thinks..

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Currrently in talks doesn't mean a deal is done.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i so hope this aint true!! you'v only got to look at the way we crumbled at blackpool without him to see how important he is to are defence!!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Lets be positve, wehn we lost BZ everyone then was saying what will we do, then along came little leon.

Yes losing Danny would be a blow but there are plenty of defenders out there looking for work i'am sure, that would be ableto do a job in div 1.

We have got Blackwell, Butters,Virgo,hinshelwood and others.

REMEMBER HE HAS NOT GONE YET:)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well it hasn't happened yet. Let's wait and see!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The thing is,every one knows how good Cullip is now,Every manager we play against says how good he is,he walks into the pfa player of the season every year,he probably thinks hes gone as far as he can with us and would jump at a change so this really wouldn't suprise me.Please stay Danny.:cry:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I sincerely hope this is more of the usual NSC Bollocks and when it is........I think I'll treat myself to a couple of well-deserved months away from viewing NSC altogether.
:angry: :angry: :angry:
Why oh why can't we just stick to the facts, this sort of pie in the sky fabrication does no-one any good whatsoever. I will bet this turns out to be a complete crock of shit. DC loves it at The Albion and I don't think he'd entertain leaving us:angry: :angry:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
According to a headline scrolling accross www.forfoxsake.com
(although nothing about Danny Cullip),

they have got the money to buy players because an extra 1 million has been given to Adams for team building, because they finished 18th.

I deduce from that that they budgetted to finish below Leeds ??, and you get a million less finishing 19th.

They is no news story behind that headline....

curbstheman

Dec 24, 2003
southampton
it will all be down to falmer if jonny says no dc will go if jonny says yes dc will want to walk the side out in falmer for the first game stay danny stay :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
clapham_gull said:
According to a headline scrolling accross www.forfoxsake.com
(although nothing about Danny Cullip),

they have got the money to buy players because an extra 1 million has been given to Adams for team building, because they finished 18th.

I deduce from that that they budgetted to finish below Leeds ??, and you get a million less finishing 19th.

They is no news story behind that headline....

Plus although not receiving transfer fees they've just got Izzet and Dickov off the pay roll.

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
The Great Cornholio said:
I really hope this isn't true but if it is - C'est la vie. He would be mad not to go - 30000 every week with the chance of Premiership football. He has served us wonderfully in his time here - he has given everything for the club. Good luck to him, I say.

Quite right. We don't want you to go Danny, but if you do - thanks for the memories, and I am glad your last act for the Club was to lift the play-off trophy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here