Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournmouth - 1st sell out?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Loads of space in J can't see it being a sell out, shame but no surprise with it being on Sky

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
quick update for you from our end.

The club in their wisdom:facepalm: have decided to sell tickets for our home game with Southampton next March on Saturday. In addition they are showing the game live in the supporters club and doing cheap beer deals etc.

Clearly this may affect the level of away support as many wont want to lose out on the chance of a ticket for the southampton game as they are now our new best friends (not) - no honestly they really dont care about us....its true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RF1ybeUrHw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGADadBvTk&feature=related

load of poxy handbags: they didnt take kindly to their city being overrun by OAP'S and zimmer frames:lolol:

So if you think our away support may be on the crap side blame the chairman.

those videos are hilarious:laugh:...soton have far to many yoofs who do a lot of shouting dont they..same when we played at theirs

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
quick update for you from our end.

The club in their wisdom:facepalm: have decided to sell tickets for our home game with Southampton next March on Saturday. In addition they are showing the game live in the supporters club and doing cheap beer deals etc.

Clearly this may affect the level of away support as many wont want to lose out on the chance of a ticket for the southampton game as they are now our new best friends (not) - no honestly they really dont care about us....its true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RF1ybeUrHw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGADadBvTk&feature=related

load of poxy handbags: they didnt take kindly to their city being overrun by OAP'S and zimmer frames:lolol:

So if you think our away support may be on the crap side blame the chairman.
How sad to think your fans will fork out for a game against the boring saints how many months ahead????
Its excuses because you have a shite away following unless its southampton away.:lolol:You must bring at least 500:facepalm:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
how do u check how many tickets left

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
How sad to think your fans will fork out for a game against the boring saints how many months ahead????
Its excuses because you have a shite away following unless its southampton away.:lolol:You must bring at least 500:facepalm:

if we had an away game at barnet that was live on sky with a 12.15 kick off and the club decided to show the game in the supporters bar at falmer and put on sale all the tickets for palace at home on the same day, how many do you think would go to a game they could watch on television and risk missing out on a ticket for the biggest home match of the season?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
if we had an away game at barnet that was live on sky with a 12.15 kick off and the club decided to show the game in the supporters bar at falmer and put on sale all the tickets for palace at home on the same day, how many do you think would go to a game they could watch on television and risk missing out on a ticket for the biggest home match of the season?

afcb

Dec 14, 2007

Our away support this season:

Charlton 1397
Southampton (Carling cup) 4068
Tranmere 238
Huddersfield 304
Oldham 285
Southampton 3268

You are right,I can see a pattern forming here ...however you only took 388 to Plymouth :wink: , ( dont blame you bloody awful journey- midweek as well)

I reckon 600 should be about right, the problem is no one at the club ever lets on how many away tickets are sold so i havent a scooby. We have Brentford in a few weeks and usually take 1000+ likewise Swindon,Brizzel Rovers and sell out Yeovil- all swings and roundabouts but yes on the whole you probably do us on away support

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Charlton 1397
Tranmere 238
Huddersfield 304
Oldham 285
Southampton 3268

You are right,I can see a pattern forming here ...however you only took 388 to Plymouth :wink: , ( dont blame you bloody awful journey- midweek as well)

I reckon 600 should be about right, the problem is no one at the club ever lets on how many away tickets are sold so i havent a scooby. We have Brentford in a few weeks and usually take 1000+ likewise Swindon,Brizzel Rovers and sell out Yeovil- all swings and roundabouts but yes on the whole you probably do us on away support

Tuesday night in the same month as Carlisle (infact 3 days after)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Charlton 1397
Tranmere 238
Huddersfield 304
Oldham 285
Southampton 3268

We had 600 ish at Tranmere.
Ner ner ner ner ner :p

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
our away support this season (just to contrast)

Swindon 1391
Northampton (Carling Cup 1) 539
Sheff Wednesday 1067
Carlisle 422
Plymouth 338 (Tuesday night)
Tranmere (Dont have a figure yet, hang about ill ask PC Balkham he will know )
Charlton (club expecting to sell out all 3000 tickets for next weeks fixture in advance over 2500 gone already :) )

Last edited:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Must admit its looking good for you. Will you do a Reading and double your average home support when you get the new stadium? Probably will (and the rest), they went from 6k to 13k average overnight with the mad stad although they didnt get promoted straight off.

Our Stadium was a half cocked, cheapo job as you know...but we still saw a substantial increase in the supporter base although it died down as we had naff all investment, admin etc etc

As for this saturday, we have a fast, tricky little team who tend to freeze in front of big crowds (Charlton and twice at Southampton)...our manager tends to encourage attacking football so the midfield will push up at every opportunity to force you on the back foot, Adkins exploited this when perhaps we should have shut up shop.

Should be a decent game.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
looking forward to playing you again after the 2/3 year break? looks like youve started strongly to your season and definantly are a team we shouldnt underestimate your ability on the pitch.

p.s Always enjoy visiting your place one of the places im looking forward to going back to this season :)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
...our manager tends to encourage attacking football so the midfield will push up at every opportunity to force you on the back foot,

Should be a decent game.

That should leave plenty of space for LuaLua then...:thumbsup:

I reckon it's going to be (in the words of my dad) a HUMDINGER of a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here