Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournmouth - 1st sell out?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Popped down to the ticket office early afternoon to buy mine and there was still quite a few left in J block according to Scottish Paul. The good weather forecast should help shift a few more.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think it is simply the Withdean factor, there are many that just wont go because it's so awfull. It won't sell out, I bet it will struggle to be more than 7500, and I should be impressed if it makes it to that number.

I think it is simply the Withdean factor, there are many that just wont go because it's so awfull. It won't sell out, I bet it will struggle to be more than 7500, and I should be impressed if it makes it to that number.

Well as it stands....

8860 capacity
350 remaining
500 away end (surely the cherrys will bring more than 300?)
400 (5% no shows - high but?)

that still leaves us with 7600 as it is. Halve the no shows, sell 150 more tickets and Bournemouth bring 500 and we break the 8000 mark!

Yes family stand is sold out, as I am a STH here and tried to get an extra ticket for my sons mate, however, most of the no shows will be here as a lot of kids cant make it. Parents are not bothered as an under 10 ST is only a tenner!

But SF's figures allow for a no show element and empty space in family stand which isnt right. So add 150 to those figures and the fact we will prob sell a couple of hundred this morning, when the fair weather supporters realise is going to be 'fair weather' and we could be getting very close to 8000.

My guestimate is 7825.

When people realise how good the weather is and the shop/phone lines open, I would be confident of a last minute rush.

Also consider, those who made their mind up t0 go yesterday and are taking kids, can only get the family prices by calling - they are not available online.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes family stand is sold out, as I am a STH here and tried to get an extra ticket for my sons mate, however, most of the no shows will be here as a lot of kids cant make it. Parents are not bothered as an under 10 ST is only a tenner!

But SF's figures allow for a no show element and empty space in family stand which isnt right. So add 150 to those figures and the fact we will prob sell a couple of hundred this morning, when the fair weather supporters realise is going to be 'fair weather' and we could be getting very close to 8000.

My guestimate is 7825.

Hes not talking about the family stand, he's talking about the other east stand.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:lolol: erm righty ho :facepalm:

Was a strongly put post, but I agree 100% with the sentiments behind it. There are SO many Albion fans who haven't been to games in years, if ever at Withdean, who intend returning with Falmer. Withdean crowds have nothing to do with this wonderful club's fantastic potential and (cliche alert) the sooner people realise that the better.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I predict just over 7,000 due to a higher percentage of no shows from STH's.

Hes not talking about the family stand, he's talking about the other east stand.

Correct.

Now 275 left.

155 in W (where those with families will no be housed at discount kid prices as T and U are full) and 120 on the far side of J.

Im just leaving - more excited about this game than any other home game in a long while.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
7,326 att .... IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here