Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Currently 1161 seats available:

384 seats in South J
55 in H
77 in B
115 in A
530 in East stand

Given that Bournemouth will bring more down than Brentford or Oldham, at least this will be our biggest gate of the season so far

If Bournemouth are to live up to their chairman's expectation to be the biggest South Coast club it would be rude of them not to sell out the meagre away end wouldn't it?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The fact that both teams supporters can watch the game on Sky and the fact that Withdean is not the place to be in poor weather indicates a sub maximum crowd.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Bournemouth bought just over 200 to us just 2 or 3 years ago,i would like to think on this occasion that they should sell out their allocation.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Bournemouth are indeed a bit of a Noddy club but I'd be very surprised if they couldn't sell out their allocation, TV or no TV.

I'm on holiday for that one :cry: Think they'll have bars showing third division football in
Sharm el Sheikh??

You can get anything you want in Egypt for a little baksheesh!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You should easily beat them after what I saw yesterday. Came out firing all cylinders but soon got rolled over by quality.

Not sure about how many they will bring to TWS. Don't forget they consider us local rivals and call us scummers etc (even though we think theyre quite nice) so that would explain their attendance yesterday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The away end wont sell out because of the view which is understandable and the match being on sky. Doubt if we will sell all our tickets either due to sky.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
The away end wont sell out because of the view which is understandable and the match being on sky. Doubt if we will sell all our tickets either due to sky.

Good point. The away fans would get a better view of the game if watching it on sky...............

.... on their mobiles.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
You should easily beat them after what I saw yesterday. Came out firing all cylinders but soon got rolled over by quality.

Not sure about how many they will bring to TWS. Don't forget they consider us local rivals and call us scummers etc (even though we think theyre quite nice) so that would explain their attendance yesterday.

you mean we soon got rolled over by the referee. You were the better team without doubt, however two very dodgy penalty decisions by the ref ensured your win as you really didnt look like scoring from open play.

We dont think of you as rivals (how can we, we have hardly met)but we do call you scummers i admit, we have for the last 30 odd years. We dont like you because everywhere we go we come across the same condescending premiership attitude from your fans (as you are displaying now) which is ridiculous considering a hefty portion of your support comes from Dorset and really should support their home town/ club.

I cant see us selling out next reason for obvious reasons, its on TV and the away end situation, 500-600 should be realistic, although I would loved to be proved wrong!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Would love this game to sell out, The crowds have been decent for Withdean standards the last couple of games with only the away fans letting the attendance down!

Can't see Bournemouth bringing that many as has been mentioned on previous posts the game's on telly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here