Bournemouth v Brighton - Official Match Thread

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
woo put £1 on 2-0 win at 10/1

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Sounds like you need to get yourself off to White Hart Lane. They're rewriting the text book on the cavalier approach that you're craving and isn't it serving them well?

:lol:
No thank you ...despite my dissatisfaction with some of the Albions recent games I ve been going since 1973 and Albion through and through
If you compare the recent Millwall and Gillingham games ..the later we were negative ..created very little..the former was as good a game as we have seen at Withdean in recent years..that is my frustration..why did we not attack Gillingham?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sounds like you need to get yourself off to White Hart Lane. They're rewriting the text book on the cavalier approach that you're craving and isn't it serving them well?
:D:D:D:D You just O.W.N.E.D. the miserablist prick

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Still annoyed, though. My local cafe owner's gonna be full of it again. I seem to know so many Cockney Italians (if there is such a thing) who support Leeds.

The Italians fell in love with John Charles and stuck around since then. I hope your cafe owner has good reason to be full of it all season, though I am sure we'll hit the ground with a bump sooner or later and you'll be around to remind him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Italians fell in love with John Charles and stuck around since then. I hope your cafe owner has good reason to be full of it all season, though I am sure we'll hit the ground with a bump sooner or later and you'll be around to remind him.
You play us soon so that's no points right there. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here