Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth fan in peace.

benm345

Oct 9, 2010
Hi guys, im an AFCB fan. Just wanted to say that im sorry, you were robbed of 3 points by a joke of a linesman, it was clearly outside the area and possibly even your free kick, too blurry to tell. Our team was shocking today, were usually a much better team than that! I have no idea what Symes was playing at, he should have been sent of for the elbow, not so much the incident with your keeper. Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season and hope to see you up the top of the league come the end of the season!

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Hi guys, im an AFCB fan. Just wanted to say that im sorry, you were robbed of 3 points by a joke of a linesman, it was clearly outside the area and possibly even your free kick, too blurry to tell. Our team was shocking today, were usually a much better team than that! I have no idea what Symes was playing at, he should have been sent of for the elbow, not so much the incident with your keeper. Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season and hope to see you up the top of the league come the end of the season!

Good 1st post. all the best mate:thumbsup:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Cheers chap. Good of you to say. I've nearly calmed down but it may take a while.

Good luck for the rest of your season. Top manager you've got down there.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fancy becoming an Albion fan?

benm345

Oct 9, 2010
Fancy becoming an Albion fan?

Haha no thanks, just thought id come on here and post a quick message as i know how bad it feels to be robbed by the officials lack of skill, and quite simply i was embarrassed by our team today. I hope Symes is dropped for the next few games.

steve-c

come in peace, come in peace , brave man, lol, fair play to you, alot of frustration is being vented at the moment, we should of finished you off earlier , but we never, thats football, hope you will be up there with us at the end of season , above that other south coast club.

we are ok on here honest............................:albion2:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Haha no thanks, just thought id come on here and post a quick message as i know how bad it feels to be robbed by the officials lack of skill, and quite simply i was embarrassed by our team today. I hope Symes is dropped for the next few games.

whhooooaa calm down fella..:lolol:

the penalty decision was shocking, I totally agree and it robbed them of the three points, however how can you be 'embarrassed' at our performance is beyond me.Symes ...mmm, cant defend what he did today but dropping him..are you nuts? Im sure Eddie will sort him out, apart from his lunacy he actually looked dangerous at times, likewise pugh.

Brighton are a decent team and we worked hard to close them down and we should be bloody pleased to come away with something. Dont forget where we have come from ffs.

Brighton, you have a decent looking side, great manager and are clearly going places, Im chuffed for you but reading fellow afcb capitulating in such a way gets my goat :sick:

best of luck for the rest of the season

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
There's a great deal of anger and frustration on here at todays result, so kudos to you for posting.:thumbsup:

benm345

Oct 9, 2010
Go on, let's see a binfest between a pair of opposing fans :laugh:

:laugh:

Maybe what i said was a bit extreme, but im extremely disappointed by our performance. We have the talent in our squad, we just dont see it away from home or generally whenever when were shown live on sky.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

f*** off arselicker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here