Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth fan in peace.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
and you lot didnt :laugh:

you have been telling us for months you dont care about us and suddenly we rock into town and taking away the 3200 afcb fans you still have an extra 4000 on the gate.....care to explain that when you dont give a toss about us?

I mean, you were all in despair about Adkins, wanting the 'wow' factor, people threating to kill themselves, you drew with Yeovil in the game before ours and
you were all on suicide watch

I think we got under your skin mate, what with you wanting our manager and all.

Fooking scummers :clap2:

There are so many things wrong in that post...:facepalm:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No but we have sold out 3000 charlton tickets away next week!

Yes but you can see their pitch. Game was live on Sky and the away end at Withdean is the worst in the league, I say well done any AFCB fans who shelled out.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
What WAS pathetic was not selling out your away end.
No - what is really pathetic is some of our fans now deciding that we are the best supported team in the division all of a sudden when we didn't sell out our own tiny little ground when we're top and playing the team in 3rd place. With the game on Sky I wouldn't blame any away fan for not wanting to shell out 25 quid to come to the worst stadium facilities in the league and not even be in the same postcode as the pitch. If I was Bournemouth fan living in Brighton I'd have watched it on Sky instead just so I could see what was happening. Fair play to those that did show up - they obviously hadn't been before!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Bloody hell. 90% of the replies to that chap's post are mature, a bit of ribbing, and respectful that he bothered to come here in the first place.

Then some kiddies lob attendance/fixture dates insults at him - pathetic. Maybe we can open up another part of the board to put the playpen for all the children on here?
:facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We do have a Childish Ramblings section! :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
[yt]AHo2pXO_XAI[/yt]

And you have your good looks and excellent command of your native language too on top of that, no wonder you never watch the Albion, what with the private yacht and supermodels to attend to all the time. :thumbsup:
You bumming this el pres chappy?:laugh:
I love it when you get all these geeks following eachother around on an internet sight,How would you know how many matches i've been to????

Trott back to debenhams and buy some clean underwear:wink:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
El pres and debenhams:wink:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 76

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think it's because you have mouthed off on NSC about how rarely you watch the Albion ......
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a knob jockey:laugh:
How on earth would anyone want to mouth off that they don't watch the ALBION.I hate withdean and won't go there again but so what.

Get over yourself as i was a season ticket holder at gillingham etc etc etc etc,you a superfan or something?:facepalm:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
popping-popcorn-with-cell-phones-2.jpg

Fight, Fight, Fight. :flounce:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a knob jockey:laugh:
How on earth would anyone want to mouth off that they don't watch the ALBION

Dunno, you'r the one doing it.

Get over yourself as i was a season ticket holder at gillingham etc etc etc etc,you a superfan or something?:facepalm:

I would accuse you of having an irony bypass but I guess that you think irony is something the wife does to your shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here