Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth fan in peace.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Hi guys, im an AFCB fan. Just wanted to say that im sorry, you were robbed of 3 points by a joke of a linesman, it was clearly outside the area and possibly even your free kick, too blurry to tell. Our team was shocking today, were usually a much better team than that! I have no idea what Symes was playing at, he should have been sent of for the elbow, not so much the incident with your keeper. Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season and hope to see you up the top of the league come the end of the season!

cheers

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I hope that crap team of yours choke and go back down to league two where they belong. They are a disgrace.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I hope that crap team of yours choke and go back down to league two where they belong. They are a disgrace.

More than a little unfair! Bournemouth's resurrection from virtual Conference team to play-off position in League 1 is similar to ours. They have no money, spent much of last season without enough players to name a full set of subs, and actually play some decent football. I wish there were more teams like Bournemouth in League 1.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
You've obviously never sampled your outstanding away facilities.

actually ben , whats our away capacity now what with the temp south stand, got to be 2400, East stand 1400 and 1000 in the temp stand

Love to see Brighton sell 2400...hell we need the dosh

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not a terrible away following given the circumstances, but still not that impressed given that we are supposingly seen as one of their rivals on a couple of surveys.
Oh, and as for your away end, if we're up there, we should bring around about the 2400 to fill it, if we're still top i'd be surprised if it wasnt full. However i must say, the "you've only got one song chant was a tad ironic", as the only song i heard was the same slow chant repeated 3 times from the Bournemouth end.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Thanks for your honesty,

I can see us selling out your away end planning a weekender for that one. Three points then a night out gettin on it :rave:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
they were discussing that they would struggle to sell out Southampton, so cant really see them doing 2400 at our place

Because we played Southampton last season, and its a tuesday night, a day when those who have jobs will struggle to make it :shrug:

We had 3000 there last season, on sky, on a Sunday afternoon, when we were in and around the bottom 4.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
we took 4000 midweek in the carling cup you numpty

Its not like your going to Plymouth midweek (388) is it ?

Yeah, because that game was your cup final of all cup finals. We take numbers to all our away games not just 1.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Yeah, because that game was your cup final of all cup finals. We take numbers to all our away games not just 1.

30 mins down the road helps :thumbsup:

im not having a dig, would love to see you sell out our gaff and st fairies and give them twots a good spanking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here