Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth fan in peace.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
This is posted on a Bmuff Forum, do you blame them for not coming ?

It comes with the tagline." After 15 mins my mate asked me if they'd kicked off yet." :lolol:

get-attachment.asp

That"s better than the view I had for the Play-Off final in 1991 :tantrum:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yeah your biggest game ever and how far away?:facepalm:
Yeah brilliant following to plymouth on a tuesday and we had 460 at carlisle the saturday before.

Come the end of the season we will be miles ahead of you anyway:p

We?

Remind me how many times you have been in the last five seasons?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Benm345,

All the best for the rest of the season. My number one team is Barnet and remember beating your lot 2-0 at Dean Court a couple of days after Christmas in 2008. The sun was out and it felt like summer - one of the top away days of all time cos we were so shit at the time, Jimmy Quinn resigned after the match. Lol. Bournemouth is a great place and your stewards are fantastic.

Today was one game out of 46. Luck will even itself out through the season. Keep posting on NSC fella. :thumbsup:

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
if I never again step foot in that ground or the sorrounding few yards, it will be too soon. It is shocking and it's not just me that thinks it, other away fans and even your own do.

You prat, you'll never come here ever again (in the league) we however, still have to endure it for the rest of the season!

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
This is posted on a Bmuff Forum, do you blame them for not coming ?

It comes with the tagline." After 15 mins my mate asked me if they'd kicked off yet." :lolol:

get-attachment.asp

f*** me, you were lucky, you must have been in the front row?

The one and only time I was in the away end, this was my view.......

Attachments

• worthing.jpg
    worthing.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 414

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have to say I was really impressed with Bournemouths's singing : coordinated and loud... For the first five minutes. What happened after that?!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Have to say I was really impressed with Bournemouths's singing : coordinated and loud... For the first five minutes. What happened after that?!

I thought they were superb throughout. Why the singing about Boscombe though? It's full of scousers and a dodgy area of Bournemouth. :lolol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I thought it was a reasonable following given it was live on Sky, and the facilities we give away fans are shocking. Fair play to them for making the trip.

and they had all spent their wages already for their cup final the previous week.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I thought they were superb throughout. Why the singing about Boscombe though? It's full of scousers and a dodgy area of Bournemouth. :lolol:

Until John Bond jazzed up the club to AFC Bournemouth, to put them 1st in the 'alphabetic league', they were Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic.

I reckon if anyone tried to change us to just Brighton we would make sure our full name was not forgotten.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
and they had all spent their wages already for their cup final the previous week.

Are you becoming an Albion stalker? Give it up fella, you know you want to be Brighton.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007

and you lot didnt :laugh:

you have been telling us for months you dont care about us and suddenly we rock into town and taking away the 3200 afcb fans you still have an extra 4000 on the gate.....care to explain that when you dont give a toss about us?

I mean, you were all in despair about Adkins, wanting the 'wow' factor, people threating to kill themselves, you drew with Yeovil in the game before ours and
you were all on suicide watch

I think we got under your skin mate, what with you wanting our manager and all.

Fooking scummers :clap2:

Jim_AFCB

Oct 9, 2010
Benm345,

All the best for the rest of the season. My number one team is Barnet and remember beating your lot 2-0 at Dean Court a couple of days after Christmas in 2008. The sun was out and it felt like summer - one of the top away days of all time cos we were so shit at the time, Jimmy Quinn resigned after the match. Lol. Bournemouth is a great place and your stewards are fantastic.

Today was one game out of 46. Luck will even itself out through the season. Keep posting on NSC fella. :thumbsup:

Quinn was sacked on New Years Eve, thank god.
One of the worst games ever, and Quinn just stood at the back of the dugout, arms folded, doing nothing to gee the side up or to try and change things.

I walked out of the staduim after that game convinced we were staring relegation and probable oblivion in the face.

The darkest hour comes just before the dawn... never was that ever more true than in this case...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We?

Remind me how many times you have been in the last five seasons?
What the FU$K has it got to do with you dickhead,was i talking to you?Proper annoying fuckwit or what.You was probably in a nappy while i was travelling up and down the country.

No doubt you will be like most pricks on here and slate all the newbies at falmer.???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Benm345,

All the best for the rest of the season. My number one team is Barnet and remember beating your lot 2-0 at Dean Court a couple of days after Christmas in 2008.

Just out of interest Durlston, are the Albion your second team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here