Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing our players

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
3gulls said:
Were you the wankers that nearly took a kicking to the left of centre, towards where there was trouble in the stand? :lolol:
Yer but i wouldnt of said kicking, hardly anyone said anything back, cos they were in the wrong.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Uncle C said:
OK lets elaborate as you're having trouble grasping things.

Complaining is fine, voicing or writing an opinion is fine, talking it over with your mates is fine, even having a pop at LI or me is fine.
But systematically destroying one of my teams players so he plays shit and looses us points is not fine by me.:glare: :glare:
Good point

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Like bollocks it was, someone who has very frequently shouted support for the BNP on here and called me a f***ing prick? Am I meant to just lie back and take ignorant shit like that?

"Frequently shouted support for the BNP"? I don't think so! And, by the way, just in case you don't already realise it, you are a f***ing prick! :lolol:

Uncle C said:
Agree about the emotions. I have booed the team off myself, particularly during the Barry LLoyd era. But I cant hold with destroying individual players - we lost a full season of Butters because of this.

I thought we lost a season of Tank because we was overweight when he arrived and it took him nearly a whole season to get anywhere near match fit.. by which time he was seventh choice centre half.

Don't recall anyone at the time thinking he had a future at BHA

How wrong we were......

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sammy the seagull said:
Yer but i wouldnt of said kicking, hardly anyone said anything back, cos they were in the wrong.

I said "nearly", if it was not for the fact that you simply were not worth it, you would have! :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
3gulls said:
Were you the wankers that nearly took a kicking to the left of centre, towards where there was trouble in the stand? :lolol:
Was you one of the wankers giving the team shit then?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
3gulls said:
I said "nearly", if it was not for the fact that you simply were not worth it, you would have! :lolol:
Or the fact they might of got hurt!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sammy the seagull said:
Was you one of the wankers giving the team shit then?

I was part of a group, some of them were giving the team shit, mainly because they deserved it. I was not, as i could not be arsed.

"Wankers" you did not say that at the time did you? :lolol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
er yer, i seem to remember telling you lot to fcuk off and support palarse.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Dont get me wrong Brighton fans shouldnt be like that to each other but that is only time i really hated other fans of my team.its like when other team supporters slag your team off it will piss you off, But when its your own fans its even worse.

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
At the end of the day "3gulls" im proud of my team and i dont like anyone saying bad things bout the club.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
3gulls said:
Yer, right, dream on! :lolol:

i was there aswell '3gulls', with the above mentioned, who do u think u r? some bad boy gangster? you aint got a leg to stand on, you were in the wrong alright we were playing bad but at that point we were sitting very nicely in the league maybe even top at the time i cant remember quite but either way we were having a good season, then u get aload of complete an utter ungreatful w@nkers like your group booing off the team for one bad half in the season, now that is just pathetic, fair enough if u held up ur hands and admitted u were wrong but to carry it on and still think ur correct is a joke.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
who do u think u r? some bad boy gangster?

You never know he might be.:lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sammy the seagull said:
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
who do u think u r? some bad boy gangster?

You never know he might be.:lolol:

I don't get involved in that sort of thing any longer, as i am all grown up now. I did not even participate in the dispute in question, other than to restrain people.

However, some of those who were there still enjoy such things, and yes, you may choose to describe them as "bad boy gangsters". They rarely follow the Albion away any longer, but some tend to still be there at the "big games". There reputation was built in the games against Palarse etc. in the 70s and 80s, although there numbers have been greatly reduced since those days. One of their associates was until recently a Director of the Club I believe. Trust me, you were lucky! :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
3gulls said:
I don't get involved in that sort of thing any longer, as i am all grown up now. I did not even participate in the dispute in question, other than to restrain people.

However, some of those who were there still enjoy such things, and yes, you may choose to describe them as "bad boy gangsters". They rarely follow the Albion away any longer, but some tend to still be there at the "big games". There reputation was built in the games against Palarse etc. in the 70s and 80s, although there numbers have been greatly reduced since those days. One of their associates was until recently a Director of the Club I believe. Trust me, you were lucky! :lolol:
:bla:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Is one of them called tim?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
basically their were a bunch of mugs slating the team and bob booker at that brentford game at half time......yeah we were dire but it went to far and people just stood up for what they felt write.......the bad boy gangstas were being complete jockeys.......running their mouths and being all round twats....i was as drunk as a skunk but i was giving it all the mouth.

if 3gulls was one of them then u were a twat

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here