Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby's coming home?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do I think he'll come back in January? No.

Do I think he'll come back one day? Yes.

Do I think he'd ever go to Palace? Not a f***ing chance.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Can Palace really afford to lure BZ to South Croydon with the promise of a Winnebago ?

Oi. I live in South Croydon and very pleasent it is too, no gypos where I am just commuters and well to do indians.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Didn't he do an interview last week singing the praises of Gus and tarrico and the amex,?he also said he would love to come back to Brighton at some point!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Personally, I doubt we can afford him and am sure the likes of QPR would come in for him.

Shows how far we have come though that this isn't simply being laughed off.

Am a big believer of Never Go Back mind.
1).Agree
2).Isn't it being laughed off? Really?
3).Agreed

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Saw him eating at a restaurant near pavilion gardens last month when he was supposed to have fell out with martin jol. Shows he still likes the city

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have tried to avoid actually putting a post on this thread, but I am afraid I have to.

I personally did not think this would make 1 or 2 pages let alone 4!!!! do some of you live in a fantasy world? BZ does enjoy Brighton (so do many people including many other footballers and celebs) I would love to see BZ back at the Albion, but as for it happening in the near future, I very much doubt it, if it does I will be the first to rub egg in my face :)

I also can only hope the people who honestly think he will join us within the next few months wont actually be reading this now, as they will be in bed as they have school in the morning!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Is it that unrealistic who would have thought Nolan would have joined West ham after the seasons he has had. Or closer to home a champions league player joining Brighton stranger things have happened than bobby coming home.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has Gus even heard of Bobby Zamora? Do people presume we've still got Micky Adams in charge? Is Mauricio Tarricco actually Alan Cork?

Gus, Tanno and Bobby played in the same team at Spurs. Of course they know each other. I don't think he's coming back yet, if at all, but I'd love it if he did.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Micky Adams.

Micky Adams is not worthy of the same sentence as Bobby when it comes to football. Certainly not as a defence to shy away from recruiting BZ.

In terms of worship, Zamora is the high priest and Adams tends to the graves, throwing away dead flowers and strimming.

In comparison... As a player, BZ has established himself as a decent PL striker with a couple of England caps. In terms of management, Adams was mates with the board and had achieved relatively little.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If and when he returns, he'd be a success, with pacey players around him.

The (Fulham) reinvented Zamora is a class act at hold up play, and playing it off to team mates.

Pace isn't a key to his game these days, so unlike the likes of Owen, Robbie Keane, R.Ferdinand, and others, the loss of it isn't a problem.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Micky Adams is not worthy of the same sentence as Bobby when it comes to football. Certainly not as a defence to shy away from recruiting BZ.

In terms of worship, Zamora is the high priest and Adams tends to the graves, throwing away dead flowers and strimming.

In comparison... As a player, BZ has established himself as a decent PL striker with a couple of England caps. In terms of management, Adams was mates with the board and had achieved relatively little.

Your welcome mate, just returning the one name response from earlier :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here