Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby coming back?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The Evening Standard today says there are rumours in London that Bobby will rejoin us on loan to cut West ham's wage bill.

Great news IF it's true... big 'if'.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
will never happen , sorry :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was told this earlier in the week to get his goalscoring boots back on. The problem, was the timing as to when it would be best for West Ham because of who we were playing during his loan period.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I will not be holding my breath either but him and Knight would keep us up without any problems.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very interesting. Whatever the truth about him coming to us, it does rather appear that Bobby's flirtation with the big league has been a bit of a disaster. Deane and Connolly go, Rebrov and Sheringham in - and Harewood's ahead of him too. Feel a bit sorry for the lad. Don't quite see how the wages thing would work...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
totally shite! he would never come back! since he's left he's had an absolute nightmare. Noo way he's come back with his tale between is legs! I reckon Mickey Might try and get him!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tooting Gull said:
Very interesting. Whatever the truth about him coming to us, it does rather appear that Bobby's flirtation with the big league has been a bit of a disaster. Deane and Connolly go, Rebrov and Sheringham in - and Harewood's ahead of him too. Feel a bit sorry for the lad. Don't quite see how the wages thing would work...

Towards the end of his time with us fatboy slim was paying his wages. Believed to be in the reigon of about £6,000 a month.

I dreamed of having Zamora and Knight up front...could it happen?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would love it to be true but isn't there another club who play in blue and white and have an ex Albion manager who would almost certainly outbid us?

Unless, of course, Pardew is bitter an twisted (sensible) enough not allow him to join a promotion rival

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here